Voronezh State Medical University
Voronezh State Medical University
Voronezh State Medical University is one of the leading and classical universities in Russia.
In 1802, the university opened by the decree of Emperor Alexander I and in 1918 in accordance with the decision of the Big State Commission the university got shifted to Voronezh.
In 1930, the medical faculty of the university became an independent medical institute.
Since its establishment, the university has prepared more than 40 thousand medical specialists till date from 56 different countries such as Asia, Europe, and Africa.
Voronezh State Medical University - Quick Highlights
Given below is the table for quick facts about Voronezh State Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Eligibility Criteria||60% in PCB for General|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Duration||5+1 year of Internship|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|University Ranking||Country - 169
World - 4058
|University Recognition||WHO & NMC approved|
Why Study MBBS at Voronezh State Medical University?
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Voronezh State Medical University:
- The Voronezh State Medical University has a well-established coordination with the German Medical Association.
- The university has a huge library with around 5,00,000 copies of books.
- Since 2002, the university has been accepting international students.
- At this university, there are graduate, post graduate, Ph.D. and secondary courses.
- The university consists of international students from about 56 countries, hence students can experience a multicultural environment at this university.
- Seminars and practicals are also given importance rather than giving just theoretical knowledge to students.
- The classrooms and laboratories at the university are equipped with internet, audio-video systems, modern equipment and modern softwares.
- No donation and no entrance exam required for admission into Voronezh State Medical University.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Voronezh State Medical University is as follows:
- Students must have cleared NEET exam.
- The student must have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The candidate must have completed class 12th with at least 65% from a regular board.
- The student must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology at his/her 12th standard.
Following is the admission procedure for applying to MBBS course at Voronezh State Medical University:
Step 1: Applicants should fill the application form available online. They can send the documents via email.
Step 2: Then they have to submit a school leaving certificate, a birth certificate, a copy of passport, and transcripts of records and other necessary documents.
Step 3:Students will receive an admission letter from the university, once they submit the above documents.
Step 4:The Registration Fees should be paid to the University Account or through net banking.
Step 5: For study on the confirmation of the admission by respective universities, the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation will start issuing the official invitation letter to the students.
Step 6: On receiving an admission letter from Russian Federation, students would need to visit the embassy/ consulate of the Russian Federation in your country for a student visa.
Voronezh State Medical University - MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS Course at Voronezh State Medical University is as follows:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Biochemistry||Micro-Biology and Physiology|
|Physiology cell biology, microbiology||-|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Pharmacology, Microbiology and Pathophysiology||Path physiology and Pharmacology|
|-||principles of clinical medicine|
|Neurology||Primary Care medicine|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Neurology and Psychiatry|
The clinical base of the university consists of 29 Affiliated hospitals and a network of polyclinics, where medical students gain exposure and practical skills.
The students can pay the MBBS fees on a semester basis. Installments are allowed on each semester.
Yes, the Indian food is available at the Indian mess at the hostel of the university with both vegetarian and nonvegetarian food options for students.
The library has over 5,00,000 copies of books . Annually each students accounts for over 180 copies of tuition literature.