About Volgograd State Medical University, Russia
Volgograd State Medical University is that the extremely honorable medical establishments in Russia supported in 1935. The university includes a extremely qualified teaching workers, older physicians and therefore the committee of world-famous scientists. The university provides higher opportunities for college kids UN agency wish to use for MBBS in Russia. Today, it’s headed by professors of the Russian Academy for life science. MBBS at Tsaritsyn State Medical University has huge expertise in providing coaching to international students in their various medical fields. throughout the course of study, coaching is provided to international students during a hard-working and artistic setting to fulfill high international standards.
Volgograd State Medical University: Quick Overview 2021
Let’s have a quick look at some highlights about Volgograd State Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2021|
|NEET Examination||Yes, Required|
|Annual Tuition Fees||5900 USD (approx)|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
Country Rank - 158
World Rank - 4825
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|Degree Awarded||Medical Doctor (MD)|
Why Study MBBS at Volgograd State Medical University?
Here are some of the advantages of studying MBBS at Volgograd State Medical University:
- It is the most trusted university that admits a large number of Indian students every year for the MBBS course.
- The university has affiliated multiple specialty hospitals that offer training to medical students.
- The medical curriculum at the university is recognized by the world councils.
- Being a state-funded institute, the university offers courses at affordable prices.
- The university has participated in advanced research projects for international development.
- From the past years, the university has streamlined the number of medical students in the medical training program.
- The university also established a self alliance with the America International Health Association.
Eligibility Criteria - Applying for MBBS course at Volgograd State Medical University
To be eligible for the MBBS course at Volgograd State Medical University, the applicant has to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Age should be in between 17 to 25 years on or before the 31st December of the year of the admission process.
- The applicant must complete a 10+2 examination with subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicant percentile must be 50% for open category students & 45% for reserved category students.
The admission process which is followed at Volgograd State Medical University which students need to follow is given below:
Step 1: Students should fill the application form available on the website of Volgograd State Medical University.
Step 2: Then, they must fill the required fields available on the form and make the registrations for MBBS Course.
Step 3; After registration, the review process will take nearly 3-5 working days.
Step 4: Students will get the invitation letter from the university to which they have applied. An eligible candidate will get the official invitation letter from the respective university.
Step 5: Students can then apply for the Visa. Once students get the invitation letter from the university, they can apply for a visa. The process is simply convenient and simple.
Step 6: Students must Inform the date of arrival to the university so that one of the representatives of the university can pick them up at the airport.
Documents Required - For applying MBBS Course
Keep all the documents mentioned below ready before starting the admission procedure for the MBBS course at Volgograd State Medical University:
- Copy of mark sheets
- NEET report card
- Invitation letter
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- 12 passport size photographs (4×6 cm)
MBBS Course Syllabus at Volgograd State Medical University
Following subjects are covered in the 6 years MBBS course at Volgograd State Medical University:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Psychology & Pedagogy||Physiology|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology||Enetics and Principles of Clinical Medicine|
|Neurology||Primary Care medicine|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Internal medicine|
|Neurology and Psychiatry||Psychology|