About Uzhhorod National Medical University, Ukraine
After the institution on October eighteen, 1945, Uzhhorod National Medical University has received the standing of autonomy within the Carpathian, Ukraine. Uzhhorod National Medical University is the most important university within the Carpathian region. From the past years, the university has developed its own faculty of teaching, scientific and academic traditions. Uzhhorod National University has 1275 workers for scientific and education work, 146 doctors of sciences, 698 candidates of sciences, eleven honored scientists, four honored staff of National education of land & fourteen honored doctors of land.
Uzhhorod National University - Quick Highlights
The important numbers and quick information about the Uzhhorod National Medical University is mentioned in the table below:
|Deadlines for MBBS Course||Twice in a year:
February and September
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||3800 USD (approx)|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English & European|
|Total Intake||15,000 +|
|University Ranking||Country rank - 16
World rank - 3483
|Accreditation||Received 4th level accreditation|
Benefits of Studying MBBS at Uzhhorod National University
These points mentioned below are some of the reasons to push your thoughts about taking MBBS admission to Uzhhorod National University:
- Being one of the top-ranked universities in Ukraine it becomes the best choices for Indian students to pursue their MBBS degree here.
- It has got the accreditation of some of the top medical councils of many of the countries which means the medical degree from this university is recognized worldwide.
- The tuition fee charged for the MBBS course in this university is way much affordable compared to other european countries and universities.
- The availability of the Indian food and the friendly environment of the students and staff makes Indian students feel like home.
- The qualified teaching staff and the education quality level is another reason students prefer the Uzhhorod National Medical University.
- University has affiliated hospitals and high-quality types of equipment which help students in better understanding and internships become more practical.
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Course
Students have to fit in the following eligibility criteria to get admission to Uzhhorod National Medical University for the MBBS course:
- A candidate who has passed the 12th standard exam with minimum of 50% marks and with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects can apply for the seat of MBBS to take admission.
- The age of the candidate should be at least 17 year and maximum 25 years at the time of admission or before the 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates need to clear the NEET exam with qualifying marks.
- There is no need to attempt any type of English language proficiency test.
Students need to follow these steps to take admission in Ukraine for MBBS in Uzhhorod National Medical University:
Step 1: Fill the admission form and get ready for all the necessary documents.
Step 2: Submit all the documents online or at the office of ‘Select Your University’
Step 3: After submitting the application and the documents, the qualified students will get the invitation letter from the university.
Step 4: Pay the tuition fee and after getting an invitation letter for first year.
Step 5: Students need to apply for the student’s visa with the help of invitation letter and first-year fee receipt.
Documents Required: For MBBS Course
Students need to have the following documents for the admission process:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Student Visa (after admission is confirmed)
- Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical test report