University of Perpatual help
University of Perpatual help
Inspired and committed for better life and national development Dr./BGen. Antonio Laperal Tamayo and Dr. Daisy Moran Tamayo founded the University of Perpetual Help on February 5, 1975. The University of Perpetual Help is located in Las Pinas city, Philippines.
The University of Perpetual Help is a preferred and apt choice for international aspirants to pursue MBBS in the Philippines.
Also known as the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA (UPHSD), the university is a pioneer in medical education in the Philippines. The campuses of UPHS – Perpetual Las Piñas,Perpetual Molina and Perpetual Calamba are fledged with a great infrastructure. curricular activities and faculty members.
University of Perpetual Help - Quick Highlights 2021
Go through the Overview of University of Perpetual Help:
|Intake for MBBS course||July|
|Total Tuition Fees (approx)||INR 23,25,000|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank - 60
World Rank - 9189
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO|
The medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to grab MBBS seats at University of Perpetual Help:
- The candidates must be at least 17 years old while taking admission or complete this age before 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidates must complete 12th with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects.
- The candidates must secure at least 60% of scores in higher secondary education.
- The general category candidates require a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Reserve category candidates which include ST/SC/OBC require a minimum aggregate of 40% in physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
- The candidates are eligible for MBBS admission after appearing and clearing NEET UG examination.
Why Study MBBS at the University of Perpetual Help?
Let's check out the reasons to choose the University of Perpetual Help to pursue an MBBS career:
- The university has their focus and investments on maintaining a high quality of educational curriculum.
- The University of Perpetual Help is recognized by the WHO.
- This NMC approved university has focus on maintaining a high quality of educational curriculum.
- The University faculty are from prestigious institutions like Harvard, University of London, UCLA, PLM, UST, UC Davis etc.
- The University of Perpetual Help has an extensive network of national and international linkages.
- Review classes of medical board exams are given to the students at the University of Perpetual Help.
- The students will acquire knowledge for inter-school debates, research competitions and quiz shows, etc at the University of Perpetual Help.
- The medical degree provided by the University of Perpetual Help is accepted across the globe.
- The University conducts parents and professors meetings for interactions about the studies.
- 300 bedded hospital known as University of Perpetual Help Dalta medical centre (UPHDMC) within the campus of the university.
- The graduated students from University of Perpetual Help have a 100% passing rate in USMLE.
- It offers a low fee structure that is affordable for doing MBBS.
- All essential facilities are available such as food, accommodation and Wifi etc.
- The Infrastructure consists of laboratories and education equipment making the university the most prestigious institution of medical studies.
The students willing to take MBBS admission at University of Perpetual help must submit all documents mentioned below:
- The candidates must submit the fully- filled application form.
- The candidates must submit academic records ( Duly authenticated) for MBBS admission.
- The candidates must submit the passing certificate at the time of MBBS admission.
- Also, carry the school leaving certificate during admission time.
- Carry migration certificate during admission time.
- The candidates must submit the MBBS admission fee receipt for admission.
- The candidates must submit the birth certificate ( Duly authenticated).
- Submit the NEET report card and admit card.
- The foreign students must submit a valid passport photocopy ( with valid stay).
- Submit 3 recent passport size photos(2×2 coloured pictures) for MBBS admission.
- The candidates must submit the certificate of good moral character.
- Submit the document of medical clearance issued by the Bureau of Quarantine.
- The candidates must submit the physiological clearance.
- Also, submit NBI clearance or police clearance during admission time.
- Submit the NCA clearance document.
- The candidates should submit the student Visa or special study permit.
- Submit ISHIHARA and audiometry results (Maritime results).
- Carry 1 long white folder and 1 brown envelope along with all documents.
The medical aspirants must carry essential documents during MBBS course admission time at University of Perpetual Help:
Step 1: The candidates must fill the correct details asked in the application form available on the official website of the University of Perpetual Help.
Step 2: The candidates must upload the scan copies of academic documents.
Step 3: Take the print out of the application form and submit it with a recent passport size photograph.
Step 4: The candidates should attend interviews scheduled by the University of Perpetual Help.
Step 5: Start the visa processing step to get a valid visa.
Step 6: The candidates will get a valid passport to make their dreams come true.
University of Perpetual Help - MBBS Syllabus
Here is the syllabus of medicine program at the University of Perpetual Help, the students must refer to the table mentioned below:
|Syllabus For Pre-medical|
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
|-Calculus & Analytical
-Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy
-Fundamentals Of Genetics
-Philosophy Of Man
-Education For Sustainable
-Cell And Molecular Biology
-Politics And Governance
|-Rizal's Life, Works, And Writings
-Econ. / Taxation & Agrarian Reform
-Histology & Micro-technique
-Research In Bio. Sc. (Thesis Writing)
|MBBS (MD) Syllabus|
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
-History Of Medicine
-Preventive And Communicative -Medicine
-General And -Clinical Pathology
-Obstetrics And Gynecology
-Obstetrics and Gynecology
Source: More details on Curriculum
The English language is used as amedium of teaching for MBBS studies.
No, the students don’tneed to appear for any university entrance exam to study MBBS course at the University of Perpetual Help.
Yes,University of Perpetual Help is oficially recognised by NMC and WHO.
The last date of the application form at the University of Perpetual Help is 15 July to get admission in MBBS course.
Yes, The degree is eligible to practice in other countries by clearing the NMC screening test after completing MBBS University of Perpetual Help.
The University of Perpetual Help offers 6 years of MBBS course followed by 1 year of mandatory Internship.
12,500 INR per month charges need to be paid by the students for hostel fee at the University of Perpetual Help.