Ulyanovsk State University
Ulyanovsk State University, Russia
Ulyanovsk State University is the best research University located in Ulyanovsk, Russia. If you dream of becoming a doctor then the Ulyanovsk State University is an excellent option to pursue MBBS.
As the Ulyanovsk State University provides high quality of Education along with affordable fee structure to worldwide students and opens up the wider range of Opportunities with globally accepted Medical degrees.
Ulyanovsk State University is a public type of University established in the year of 1988. Ulyanovsk State University has started it’s Admission process, So you need to submit the Application forms till 15 July.
Ulyanovsk State University: Quick Highlights
Listed below are the key highlights of Ulyanovsk State University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|NEET Examination||Required with qualified marks|
|Annual Tuition Fees||4000 USD (approx)|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Medium of Teaching||Full English|
Country Rank - 64
World Rank - 2511
|University Recognition||Approved by NMC & WHO|
Why Study MBBS at Ulyanovsk State University?
Following are the advantages of studying MBBS at Ulyanovsk State University:
- It is NMC & WHO approved
- The Medical degree from Ulyanovsk State University is Globally accepted.
- Due to the commendable fee structure of Ulyanovsk State University, the students manage to complete the Medical studies at a reasonable cost.
- The environment of the Ulyanovsk State University campus is safe and calm with large Infrastructure.
- It provides all important facilities like food, accommodation and wifi etc.
- Ulyanovsk State University has international cooperation with many nations.
- The university provides an easier admission procedure.
- The Infrastructure of Ulyanovsk State University comprises laboratories and education equipment make the university the most prestigious Institution of medical studies.
- Ulyanovsk State University provides high standard education with highly qualified teaching staff.
Ulyanovsk State University, Russia
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission to Russia for Medicine course:
- Applicant should apply after completing 12th with Biology
- General Category requires a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB
- Reserve Categories require Minimum aggregate 40% in PCB with practicality.
- NEET Qualified
Follow the admission procedure given below to pursue MBBS at Ulyanovsk State University:
Step 1: Fill the Online Application form with Essential details.
Step 2: Upload the scan copies of Academic documents.
Step 3: Print out your application form and prepare 2 pieces of Passport size ID Picture White Background for submission at the Admissions Office located at LRC ground floor upon application.
Step 4: Pay the MCU entrance examination .
Step 5: Go to guidance and counselling Center for MCU Entrance Exam and Interview located at LRC ground floor.
Step 6: Proceed to the following for evaluation and interview.
Step 7: Pay the visa fee.
Students need to have the following documents for the MBBS admission process:
- Application form copy
- 11th and 12th documents
- Birth certificate
- NEET result
- Education certificate
- Passport-size photographs
- Fee payment
- Medical certificate
Ulyanovsk State University - MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus for MBBS course at Ulyanovsk State University is shown in the table below:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Psychology & Pedagogy||Physiology|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology||Pharmacology|
|-||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
|Neurology||Primary Care medicine|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Internal medicine|
|Neurology and Psychiatry||Psychology|