About Sumy State University, Ukraine
In the year 1948, Sumy State University was established in Sumy Oblast, Ukraine. Today, it’s the leading university of a classical kind with the III-IV certification level within the region.
Presently, the University has concerning fifteen,000 students from nearly fifty countries across the globe, United Nations agency area unit following pre- bachelor, bachelors and masters degrees in twenty two fields of data & fifty one majors.
Sumy State University is one amongst the most effective universities for learning MBBS in state.
Sumy State University - Quick Highlights
|Intake for MBBS Admission||Twice in a year:
February and September
|Year of Establishment||1948|
|NEET Exam||Yes, Required|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Annual Tuition Fees||4500 USD (approx)|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO|
|Ranking of University|| Country Rank - 11
World Rank - 3083
Why Should Students Study at Sumy State University?
- It is approved by NMC and WHO.
- Studying MBBS at Sumy State University requires a low cost than MBBS in India.
- The duration of the MBBS program at Sumy State University is 6 years and the course is taught in full English medium of instruction.
- Students can learn multiple cultures and languages as 1300 foreign students from 50 different countries are studying at the university.
- Sumy State University is one of the oldest colleges for MBBS in Ukraine.
- The university has exchange programs and partnerships with numerous reputed medical universities across the world.
- Indian students studying MBBS at Sumy State University get ample clinical exposure from the 3rd year of their classes and can interact with patients at the very early stage of their education.
- Hostels and Indian mess are available for international students.
MBBS Course Duration - Sumy State University
- MBBS at Sumy State University lasts for a period of 6 years including 5 years of the classroom learning and 1-year internship.
- The university offers real-time experience with patients through affiliated hospitals.
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Course at Sumy State University
- The candidate must be 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The Nationality of the students must be ‘Indian’.
- The applicants must have cleared the NEET exam.
- All the candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as elective subjects and acquired at least half in a total of PCB joined. Also, students must have studied and passed English as an obligatory subject.
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in subjects like Physics, Biology, Chemistry combined.
What is the Admission Procedure for Sumy State University?
Step 1: In order to apply to this University, and send an international application, students should contact the admission department of the University by email and must send the following documents:
- secondary school completion certificate
- international passport or birth certificate
Step 2: For further admission confirmation and guidance in registering to the University, the scanned documents are to be sent to the University by email for evaluation of eligibility.
Step 3: Along with other details of enrollment, the student will be granted with ADMISSION CONFIRMATION LETTER in case if they are eligible.
Step 4: Students must apply for the INVITATION LETTER, and it must be delivered to the home address of the applicant at the Embassy of Ukraine.
Step 5: Students must inform about their flight details to the University so that a representative from the University can pick them up at the airport.
Step 6: Students will be deported back to the homeland, in case a student fails to inform the University about their arrival.
Documents Required: For MBBS Course
- A Passport (Valid for a minimum of 2 years)
- Birth Certificate’s copy
- 6 color photos (size 6×4 cm)
- Welcome Letter from the University
- Student Visa
- Expenses necessary for the Academic year
- Affirmation Letter
- Flight tickets To and Fro
- Original Education Certificates (10th and 12th) and copies of Education Certificates
- Guardians’ Money related status (or Student’s record, if they are responsible to pay).