About St. Tereza Medical University, Armenia
The St. Tereza Medical University may be a higher medical institute set in Erivan, Republic of Armenia and based within the year of 1992 when Saint Tereza by Larisa Hambartsumyan. When it involves the education system St. Tereza Medical University becomes a super-powerful treatment room with scholar students, extremely educated and dedicated employees members on board and in terms of giving a top quality of education to worldwide students with a sensible approach and philosophy atmosphere. St. Tereza Medical University is one in every of the favored destinations for doing MBBS among all universities of Republic of Armenia.
St. Tereza Medical University - Quick Highlights
The medical aspirants looking to seek MBBS education in St. Tereza Medical University should go through some major highlights of University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|NEET Qualification||Yes, Along with good scores|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||4000 USD|
|Course Duration||6 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English language|
|University Ranking||Country - 37
World - 12963
|University Recognition||WHO & NMC|
Why Study MBBS at St. Tereza Medical University?
Here are some reasons why Students coming across the globe choose to study MBBS in St. Tereza Medical University:
- St. Tereza Medical University offers an excellent quality of education.
- The University provides all basic facilities like library, hostel, mess, Computer labs, Auditorium, hospital, Medical and well-equipped classrooms etc. for the students.
- The university also provides all modern amenities to worldwide medical aspirants.
- Basic educational equipment is available in St. Tereza Medical University.
- The university is fully recognised by all medical bodies.
- St. Tereza Medical University offers a very low fee cost for doing MBBS education.
- Due to international students coming to pursue MBBS in St. Tereza Medical University creates a multi-cultural environment on the university campus.
- The language used ST. Tereza Medical University for teaching MBBS in English.
- Worldwide medical atpirants awarded with a medical degree which is accepted across the globe, thus the students can practice any country of choice.
- The university has the best faculty members providing high-quality education to students.
- In the basement, there is a specialized sports gym for powerlifting and shaping that serves both to the students of the university and to other athletes who would like to be trained there.
- The 2nd floor of St. Tereza Medical University has a library, a canteen and administrative offices.
- The University building area comprises many rooms equipped for practical and theoretical classes.
If you want to study MBBS in St. Tereza Medical University, Check out the eligibility below:
- The candidate must have at least 17 years of age to apply for MBBS course education.
- The candidate should complete the higher secondary with a minimum 50% score covering physics, chemistry and biology streams.
- Open category students need to score an aggregate of 45% in PCB subjects.
- Other classes need to score an aggregate of 50% in PCB subjects.
- The candidate must qualify the NEET entrance examination with good scores.
The Admission process is based on counselling round and academic progress worldwide students looking for MBBS education in St. Tereza Medical University must read the mentioned points below:
Step 1: The candidates must fill the online available application forms of the desired university with all right points of interest for taking Admission in St. Tereza Medical University.
Step 2: The candidates will get an offer letter within some days, save it for future use.
Step 3: After the offer letter comes, the very first thing you need to do is to pay the first year tuition fee of the MBBS course.
Step 4: After paying the fee of the desired university for doing MBBS, Quickly apply for the Visa process.
Step 5: Get a valid passport and be ready to begin your MBBS journey to Armenia.
For the admission process the Medical aspirants must carry all the following related documents given below:
- The candidate must submit the online application form copy.
- The candidate must submit a transfer certificate from the school.
- The students must submit higher secondary education certificates for MBBS admission.
- The candidates must carry passport size photographs
- Medical test reports from a doctor must be submitted during admission.
- A valid passport copy is required for admission.
- NEET examination scorecard should be submitted at the time of admission.
- The candidate must give their Birth certificate copy during admission.
- Certificate if no criminal offence should be submitted.
St. Tereza Medical University - MBBS Syllabus
Before taking admission in St. Tereza medical university, the students must go through MBBS study pattern given below in the table:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical PostingsOncology||Internal Medicine|