ST. PAUL UNIVERSITY PHILIPPINES
St. Paul University Philippines may be a personal non-profit integrated Basic and better education establishment within the Philippines established in 1907. it’s a Roman Catholic analysis university.
It is the sole University among the faculties of the SPC Sisters within the Philippines, that provides basic education to grad school programs. This university is one among forty colleges owned , managed, and operated by the Sisters of Saint Paul of Chartres (SPC) within the Philippines.
Based on a selective admission policy, supported entrance examinations and students’ past tutorial record and grades, this 112 year recent establishment has over 7000 undergraduates from totally different countries round the globe.
St. Paul University Philippines - Quick Highlights
|Intake for MBBS course||July|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Eligibility Criteria||70% in PCB|
|NEET Examination||Yes, Required|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||Rs.3.92 Lakhs/Year|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years (with internship)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|University Ranking||Country Rank - 90
World Rank - 10070
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO|
Why Study MBBS at St. Paul University Philippines?
Below are some of the benefits of studying at St.Paul University Philippines that will make you realize how your decision of studying at this university is correct, some of them are:
- The St. Paul University Philippines is dedicated to research as a means to attain excellence and quality in the delivery of its educational services.
- The university has an inclusive and welcoming campus that the students will not face any difficulty in adjusting.
- The university has also deployed collaborations with the international community to engage globally by way of student exchange programs, research and publication activities, strategic partnerships, and other academic service learning projects and special programs.
- The university has a huge extensively maintained library well stocked with latest books and publications in the field of medical science.
- The campus of this university has all the premium world class facilities, like laboratories and classrooms to equip the graduates with the necessary competencies needed to compete in the national and global arena.
- Other facilities include Canteens and cafeterias, with snacks, meals, and school supplies, free medical and dental check-up.
Students need to fulfill the below given eligibility criteria to study MBBS at St. Paul University Philippines:
- A student must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student who wants to take admission to the MBBS course at St.Paul University must have passed all subjects in his/her 12th standard with English as a compulsory subject.
- For admission, students are not required to give any kind of entrance exams such as IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT,etc.
- The age of the applicants must be in between 17 and 25 years.
How to Take Admission at St. Paul University Philippines?
Following is the admission process for applying to MBBS course at St. Paul University Philippines:
Step 1: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 2: Attach the documents given below:
- Copy of marksheet of completion of higher secondary education/ tertiary education (Scanned copy)
- Results of NEET (Score card)
- Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 3: Students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request from the respective university, after fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance.
Step 4: The university will mail you your visa invitation, as soon as your visa invitation is ready.
Step 5: Once you receive the visa invitation, stamp your visa in the Embassy.
Following documents are demanded from students by the university at the time of admission:
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Enrollment form
- NEET mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the University
- Original Passport (Having minimum 18 months validity)
- No Criminal Certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- Health and Medical Certificate (including Quarantine report)
- Passport size Photographs
- Language Proficiency Certificate