SEMEY STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
This university was founded in 1952. It is now known as ‘Semey State Medical University’. It is considered as one of the best medical universities in Kazakhstan. Previously, the university was known as ‘Semipalatinsk State Medical institute’, but after a period of about 40 years the university’s name was changed to Semey State Medical University.
The first faculty at the university was the medicine faculty which started in the year 1953. The university introduced more faculties gradually which includes Pediatrics which started in 1963, Stomatology faculty which started in 1991, Medico Prophylactic, Pharmaceutical faculty and general medicine faculty started in 2003.
Semey State Medical University: Quick Highlights 2021
|Intake for MBBS Course||October|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 with 50%|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||3200 USD|
|Course Duration||5 + 1 year internship|
|Medium of Education||English|
Country - 17
World - 5059
|University Recognition||NMC and WHO|
Why Study MBBS at Semey State Medical University
Selecting Semey State Medical University for pursuing an MBBS career can offer several benefits to global students:
- The university is recognized by WHO and NMC.
- The university has very low fee structure for MBBS study and the cost of living is also very low.
- The course is taught in English language completely.
- The emphasis is given on practical knowledge than just theoretical study.
- There is a moderate climate in Semipalatinsk for the whole year.
- Students can get permanent residency and they can plan to settle in Kazakhstan after completing their degree from Kazakhstan.
- The faculties at this university are the best faculties and thus the quality of education is best.
- At Semey or Semey State Medical University, good hostel and mess facilities are available for students.
The applicants must fit into the eligibility criteria to be eligible for MBBS admission at university:
- The candidates must have a minimum age of 17 years or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Applicants must acquire at least 50% of scores in all subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Reserved category students require aggregate 45% and others require 50% in PCB Subjects.
- The student must have cleared the NEET exam to study at Semey State Medical University.
- The applicant must carry a valid passport copy for MBBS admission.
Applicants must complete the following admission process to take admission in the medicine program at Semey State Medical University:
Step 1: The students should fill the online application form available on the official website of Semey State Medical University.
Step 2: Check the detailed information, upload scanned documents, pay the application form fee, and submit.
Step 3: The students must wait until the offer letter generated within a short period of time.
Step 4: After documentation verification, Semey State Medical University sends an offer letter to the selected students.
Step 5: Pay the first-year tuition fee of the MBBS course at Semey State Medical University.
Step 6: The students must apply for the visa process quickly after admission confirmation, it may take 15-20 days to produce a valid visa.
Step 7: After getting a valid passport, the applicants are ready to go for pursuing MBBS in Semey State Medical University.
Below mentioned are the necessary conditions and documents required to take admission in Semey State Medical University:
- Students must submit their online application form with correct details.
- Matriculation passing certificate & 12th mark sheet is required during the admission process.
- The candidate must submit a birth certificate.
- Submit valid proof of nationality (valid Passport).
- The candidates must carry passport size photographs during the MBBS course admissions.
- Submit a medical certificate which is important during admission time.
- Sumit caste certificate.
- Candidates must submit identity cards for example Pan card/ Aadhaar card.
- COVID-19 reports are very essential to be submitted during admission time.
- Candidates should carry NEET examination results.
- A migration certificate is required for medical admissions.
- Candidates must submit a Transfer certificate for enrolling at Semey State Medical University.
- Submit Invitation letter obtained from the previous institute at Semey State Medical University.
- UNT entrance exam scorecard for MBBS admission