RAYAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
About Rayazan Medical University
Ryazan State Medical University: Quick Highlights 2021
Take a look at some important facts of Ryazan State Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|NEET Examination||Yes, Required|
|Duration of MBBS Course||5+1 year of Internship|
|Medium of Teaching||English and Russian language|
|Ranking of University||Country - 201
World - 4558
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO|
Why Study MBBS at Ryazan State Medical University?
The worldwide students looking to pursue MBBS must check out the advantages of studying MBBS at Ryazan State Medical University:
- Ryazan State Medical University offers affordable medical education for global students.
- The students in this university are involved in different sports sections and also involved in public city events.
- The Ryazan State Medical University is recognised internationally and ranks at 28th position among 70 Russian universities.
- Ryazan State Medical University is developing international relations and partnership, cooperation agreements are signed with different industrial complexes of Russia including with PJSC Institute of Human Stem Cells, FSUE Moscow Endocrine Plant, FORT research and production enterprise, and ELAMED company.
- The medium of teaching the MBBS course in English and Russian language.
- Students get a high scientific degree at Ryazan State Medical University which is globally accepted .
- Availability of cutting edge modern technologies used in medical studies in Ryazan State Medical University.
- The Ryazan State Medical University is always proud of highly qualified teaching faculties, currently, there are more than 500 faculty members which includes honoured scientists, honoured doctor, academicians and workers of higher school Russian federation.
- The Ryazan State Medical University annually conducts basic research on international, federal and regional grants, 2 dissertation councils function, peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- The students at Ryazan State Medical University can practice at all clinical sites in the region and also get prizes at the olympiads and scientific competitions through the high quality of training.
- The Ryazan State Medical University regularly conducts events held under the auspices of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, as well as all-Russian scientific and student conferences with international participation - the largest congress gathered more than 600 leading surgical specialists at the university.
The students wanted to start a medical career at Ryazan State Medical University must fit into the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must be 17 years old or above. If not then this age must complete at least before 31st December of the admission year.
- Every candidate must score more than 50% in the HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The general category candidates require a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Reserve category candidates which include ST/SC/OBC require a minimum aggregate of 40% in physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course at Ryazan State Medical University.
The students strive to take MBBS admission at Ryazan State Medical University must follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Fill up the online admission form of Ryazan State Medical University.
Step 2: Applicants must submit all-important academic documents.
Step 3: Candidates will get the invitation letter within 2 weeks of time if selected.
Step 4: After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
Step 5: With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
There are some documents which are needed to be submitted by the students during the admission process:
- Candidate must submit the application form.
- Candidates must have NEET examination results.
- The academic mark sheets and passing certificates (original and copy).
- The candidate must carry a transfer certificate from the previous institution.
- A valid passport with a minimum of 18 months of validity.
- The Notarized birth certificate must be submitted during admission.
- Candidates must submit caste certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates).
- Submit your ID proof during admission time.
- Candidates should submit the medical report at the university.
- Carry 10 passport size photographs required for MBBS admission.
- Migration certificate must be submitted during admission time.
- Tuition fee payment receipt.
- Candidates must submit Covid-19 test report latest to the admission date.
The legalisation of all documents by the respective Embassy.
Ryazan State Medical University - MBBS Syllabus
Check out the syllabus for MBBS course at Ryazan State Medical University:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Physiology cell biology||Physiology|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Principles of Clinical medicine||-|
|Primary Care medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Pediatrics||Neurology and Psychiatry|
No, the students acquire theoretical as well as practical skills during MBBS education at the Ryazan State Medical University.
Yes, the Ryazan State Medical University provides 24*7 internet in the campus as well as in hostel premises.
The students need to pay 19,500 Rs per annum for staying in hostel premises.
6 years of MBBS course followed by 1 year of compulsory internship.