Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
Petro Mohyla Euxine Sea National University is one amongst the top medical faculties in country. The university was established within the year 1996 as associate degree extension of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy.
In the year 2000, the university received its ‘state’ standing, and afterwards, it received the ‘National’ university standing within the year 2016. This university is one amongst the low budget destinations for college students to check MBBS in country.
The university is recognized by WHO and NMC and within the year 2009, the university became a district of the eu Association of universities.
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University - Quick Overview
|Intake Month for MBBS Course||Twice in a year:
February and September
|Year of Establishment||1996|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Annual Tuition Fees||3700 USD (approx)|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|NEET Requirement||Yes, with minimum qualifying marks|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO Approved|
Country Rank: 80
World Rank: 6257
Why Students Should Study at Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University?
Below are some facts which make it easier for a student to select MBBS at Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University:
- This is one of the oldest colleges in Ukraine that provides MBBS education to Indian students.
- This university has exchange programs and partnerships with numerous reputed medical universities located in Europe and other parts of the world.
- As compared to the MBBS course in other parts of European countries, the total fees for MBBS in the Black sea international university is very less.
- Students studying at the Black Sea National University get the opportunity to participate in various research and scientific activities with senior teachers and professors during their MBBS.
- Separate hostels and Indian mess are available for students.
- It is a National level university and holds the highest level of accreditation.
Eligibility Criteria for Black Sea National University
To pursue a degree in medicine, Ukraine has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students. Following is the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS at Black Sea National University:
- Students must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination and 45% marks for the reserved category.
- Students must be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates must have cleared the NEET exam for admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad.
Admission Process for MBBS Course
The following are the steps that students need to perform for taking admission to Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University:
Step 1: Students should fill the online application form.
Step 2: Students should send the scan copy of (passport, school certificates, additional studying documents), etc. to the university.
Step 3: Those documents will undergo analyzing, if it corresponds to the demand of the university, the candidate will receive an Admission offer letter. If a candidate accepts the admission offer, then he/she will pay for the visa invitation letter.
Step 4: Students will need to pay all the expenses of the college with fees.
Step 5: Once a student is granted permission he/she will receive ministry approval along with the following documents:-
- Ministry Approval
- Accommodation Letter
- Invitation letter
- Ministry Accreditation
Documents required for Visa Application are as follows:-
- University Invitation Letter
- Passport size photographs
- HIV / Aids Test Report
- Valid Passport
- High School Certificates
Before taking admission to Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University, Ukraine, students should note that they will need to carry all the following documents:
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Score Card
- Passport (With minimum 18 months validity)
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Scanned copy of the photograph page and front page of the passport
- Bank receipt of the Tuition fee for students of the first year (required by some Universities)
- 20 photos taken on the white background are required for the visa in the embassy and after arrival for admission and documentation
- Medical certificate (MS computerized) from foreign affairs.