Our Lady Of Fatima University
Our Lady Of Fatima University
In 1967 one of the best centers for Medical Education in the Philippines, Our Lady of Fatima University was established. Since then, over 30,000 medical practitioners from various disciplines have graduated from Our Lady of Fatima University.
OLFU has a computer laboratory that is equipped with internet access to facilitate networking of all medical students and research work in medicine. The university has five buildings with sophisticated and latest medical laboratory equipment that meets the standards of the Board of Medical Education.
Our Lady Of Fatima University - Quick Highlights 2021
Given below is the table for quick facts about Our Lady of Fatima University:
|Intake for MBBS course||July|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)||Rs.5.18 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Ranking||Country - 34
World - 8086
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO|
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Our Lady of Fatima University is as follows:
- An MBBS aspirant must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must have passed all subjects in his/her 12th standard and English is a compulsory subject.
- Students are not required to give any kind of entrance exams such as IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT,etc. for admission.
Following documents are required at the time of admission to Our Lady of Fatima University:
- 10 passport size Photographs.
- 10th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Official Invitation letter from the University.
- Passport (Having minimum 18 months validity).
- Birth Certificate.
- All documents Authorized from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Embassy’s Legalization for all the documents.
- Visa fees.
- University’s 1st year Tuition fee’s Bank receipt (required for some Universities).
- NEET Certificate.
- HIV test documents (with negative test results).
Why Study MBBS at Our Lady Of Fatima University?
Below are some of the benefits of studying at Our Lady of Fatima University:
- The university provides the students MBBS education which is equally focused on practicals and theory.
- The campus of OLFU provides a great environment for the students.
- There are cultural activities at the university to enhance the relationship between the students.
- There is no entrance exam to join the MBBS course at this university.
- Any kind of Capitation or Donation fee is not required to join this University.
- The MBBS course here has a very low college fee.
- The university is beautiful and it provides a safe environment to the students.
- The Hostel rooms of the university are large and spacious.
- Canteens are available at the university campus and they provide all types of Indian food.
- At the library, a 24 hours facility for reading is available.
- The college campus provides a 24 hours Wi-Fi facility.
Following is the admission procedure for applying to MBBS course at Our Lady of Fatima University:
Step 1: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 2: Attach the documents given below:
- - Scanned copy of marksheet of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- - Results of NEET (Score card)
- - Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 3: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 4: As soon as your visa invitation is ready, the university will mail you your visa invitation.
Step 5: Stamp your visa in the Embassy, once you receive the visa invitation.
Our Lady Of Fatima University - MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Our Lady of Fatima University is as follows:
|Syllabus For Pre-medical|
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
-Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy
Genetics -Animal Physiology
-Philosophy of Man
-Cell and Molecular
Biology -Comparative Religion
|-Rizal's Life, Works,
and Writings -Econ. / Taxation &
Agrarian Reform -Human Genetic
Micro-technique -Research in Bio. Sc.
(Thesis Writing) Immunology
|MBBS (MD) Syllabus|
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
Medicine -Preventive and
Communicative -Medicine -Bioethics
Clinical Pathology -Parasitology
The English language is used as amedium of teaching for MBBS studies.
No, the students don’tneed to appear for any university entrance exam to study MBBS course at the Our Lady Of Fatima University.
Yes,Our Lady Of Fatima University is oficially recognised by NMC and WHO.
The last date of the application form at the Our Lady Of Fatima University is 15 July to get admission in MBBS course.
Yes, The degree is eligible to practice in other countries by clearing the NMC screening test after completing MBBS Our Lady Of Fatima University.
The Our Lady Of Fatima Universityoffers 6 years of MBBS course followed by 1 year of mandatory Internship.
12,500 INR per month charges need to be paid by the students for hostel fee at theOur Lady Of Fatima University.