OSH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
OSH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
The Osh State University was founded May 24, 1951 as Osh Pedagogical State Institute. He obtained the status of University on June 17, 1992. The city of Osh offers a unique environment for the urban campus of OshSU.
Osh State Medical University prepares medical professionals in general practice and pediatrics. In recent times, 28911 students study at the Osh State University, as well as about 1000 students from other countries, such as India, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine,Turkey, Syria, Iran, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. The education medium is in English and Russian.
The State Medical University of Osh has been active in helping students make the necessary adjustments to university life. The State University of Osh offers reliable faculties for students to fully express their intellectual and scientific abilities. The Gymnasium and the Cultural Center offer brilliant opportunities for students to practice sports and participate in cultural life.
Osh State University: Important Highlights 2021
For MBBS admission, one must explore some quick facts of the Osh State University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||May|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
Country - 8
World - 8915
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO accredited|
Why Study MBBS at Osh State University?
Let's dive into the benefits to pursue a medical career in Osh State University:
- Osh State University taught the medicine course in English language for Foreign Students
- High standard professional Medical Education
- They follows the European / Russian curriculum of MD
- An affordable tuition fees
- An ideal academic environment
- Comfortable Hostel is provided
- Osh State Medical University has trained foreign students from more than twenty countries.
Students must fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria for studying MBBS at Osh State Medical University:
- The mbbs aspirants must be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The students must clear the NEET exam as it is mandatory for those coming from India.
- The aspirant should be a high-school graduate or he/she must hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The aspirant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2 and 40% if the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC.
To secure admission in one of the top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan like Osh State Medical University, students must follow the instructions given below:
Step 1: Students who want to secure admission at the Osh State Medical university must fill the online application form along with all the required documents.
Step 2: The applications sent by the students are reviewed by the university and then they need to deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
Step 4: The immigration procedure of students will begin once their admission is confirmed. Once students receive the invitation letter from the university, they should visit the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic. After this, the university receives a ministry order and it issues an invitation letter to the students as well.
Step 5: The visa approval takes nearly 30 days after all the above procedures are completed.
Step 6: Once the fee is cleared, the day and date of departure of applicants are planned and finalized.
Following documents are required from the students at the time of admission:
- Copies of 10th & 12th Education Certificates.
- Birth Certificate.
- NEET Score Card.
- A valid Indian Passport (Front Main Page of Passport (having min 2 years of validity)).
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Recent passport size colored photographs - 20 copies.
- Parents undertaking.
- Migration and Transfer Certificates.
- Medical Insurance and Certificate.
Osh State University: MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Osh State Medical University is as follows:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Note: The last year of the MBBS course in Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan entirely focuses on the hands-on training of the students. Hence, students can apply for a job anywhere around the world after they clear the major medical examinations, once the students graduate from university.
Yes, Altai State Medical University offers funding opportunities to students through the scholarship program. For the grants & eligibility, visit the website.
The students can pay the MBBS fees on a semester basis. Installments are allowed on each semester.
You can apply for the course from the month of May to September.
The living expenses may vary from $80 to $100 USD as per the lifestyle of a student.