MBBS IN UKRAINE
MBBS IN UKRAINE
Advantage of MBBS in Ukraine
- Low cost medical colleges located in Ukraine
- Affordable cost of living and accommodation
- Medium of instruction – English
- MCI listed universities
- High quality of education
- WHO recognized universities
- NEXT/FMGE coaching also provided by universities
- A better alternative for Indian students
- IELTS or TOEFL not required to get admission in MBBS in Ukraine
- Minimum 50% aggregate in PCB( Physics- Chemistry-Biology)
- Valid passport
- NEET qualification is mandatory
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet
- NEET Certificate
- Birth Certificate /Affidavit
- Bank statement of father or mother ( Please Note: Passbook copy is not acceptable)
- 6 months original bank statement with stamp on it.
- Minimum closing balance not less than Rs 4.5 Lacs.
- In case an account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from the bank manager stating when the account was opened.
- If bank statement is of the student (minimum balance of Rs 3.5 lacs is required).
- Sponsorship affidavit on a 10 Rs. Stamp paper ( Original).
- If student is below 18 yrs Minor Affidavit (10 rs stamp) of mother/ father required.
- Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and original should be same and notarised.
- 10 Passport size VISA photographs (white background) required.
- Student Pan card copy ( For Dollar exchange and forex card)
- For further details about the required documents, please contact your respective counsellor.
- General medicine
- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization(WHO)
- Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates
- Bologna process etc
- Weaving and Embroidery =Ukrainian wedding tradition is very famous all around the world. Artisian textile play very important role in Ukrainian.Ukrainian emboidery,weaving and lace making are used in their traditional dresses for their traditional celebrations. Use of colour is very important and has roots in Ukrainian. Embroidery motifs found in different parts of Ukraine are preserved in the Rushnyk Museum .
- Literature=As we know literature of a country is very important part of their culture. The history of Ukrainian literature dates back to the 11th century.Ukrainian literature again began to develop in the 14th century, and was advanced significantly in the 16th century with the introduction of print and with the beginning of the Cossack era, under both Russian and Polish dominance.
- Architecture=Ukrainian architecture includes the motifs and styles that are found in structures built in modern Ukraine, and by ukrainian worldwide. These include initial roots which were established in the Eastern Slavic state of Kieven Rus. Since the Christanisation of kieven Rus for several ages Ukrainian architecture was influenced by the Byzantine architecture
- Music =Music is a major part of Ukrainian culture, with a long history and many influences. From traditional folk music to classical and modern music, Ukraine has produced several internationally recognised musicians.
- Cinema=Ukraine has had an influence on the history of the cinema.Despite a history of important and successful productions, the industry has often been characterised by a debate about its identity and the level of European and Russian influence. Ukrainian producers are active in international co-productions and Ukrainian actors, directors and crew feature regularly in Russian (Soviet in past) films.
- Media=Published mainly in Ukrainian with selected articles published in or translated to Russian and English, the newspaper has particular emphasis on the politics of Ukraine. Freedom of the press in Ukraine is considered to be among the freest of the post-Soviet states other than the Baltic states.
- Sports=Ukraine greatly benefited from the Soviet emphasis on physical education. Such policies left Ukraine with hundreds of stadia, swimming pools, gymnasia and many other athletic facilities. The most popular sport is football.
- Cuisine=The traditional Ukrainian diet includes chicken, pork, beef, fish and mushrooms. Ukrainians also tend to eat a lot of potatoes, grains, fresh, boiled or pickled vegetables.
Transport in Ukraine includes ground transportation (road and rail), water (sea and river), air transportation, and pipelines. The transportation sector accounts for roughly 11% of the country’s gross domestic product and 7% of total employment. Buses small and large whisk passengers along all major city streets in all possible directions. Street trams and trolleybuses — the cheapest forms of transportation — plug slowly along their routes.Ukrainian National Bus Lines serve almost every city and town in Ukraine. The older fleet of buses would suffice for short trips, although sometimes are overcrowded and dirty. So, for the price, train travel is a more comfortable option. “Deluxe” Bus travel is, however, available also by private companies and is not a bad choice.
Family of four estimated monthly costs: 51,573₴. Single person estimated monthly costs: 24,429₴
In total, there are more than 15,000 Indian students in Ukraine in 2020.
The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.