MBBS IN KAZAKHZTAN
MBBS in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan, officially named as the Republic of Kazakhstan, is a country located in Central Asia. Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country, and the ninth-largest country in the world. Student can fulfil the dream of doing MBBS from Kazakhstan at lower cost tuition fees. Kazakhstan Medical Universities are known for imparting high level of medical education.
MBBS universities in Kazakhstan have build a reputation of their own because of their quality education, highly qualified faculties and valuable staff who have glorious years of experience in the medical domain. MBBS from Kazakhstan can be a great opportunity for students from India as the medical degrees are recognized by Medical Council of India. MBBS course duration is of 5 years in Kazakhstan.
Advantages of MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Offers medical education in low and affordable budget which are reasonable for students who are planning to do MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Low tuition fees
- Zero donation
- The costs of living in Kazakhstan is very low as compared to other countries, thus saves money
- Availability of MCI /NEXT coaching
- Candidate must have passed their 10+2(sr. secondary education)
- Minimum 50% marks with PCB (physics, chemistry, and biology) from any recognized board
- NEET qualification mandatory
List of documents required for admission in Kazakhstan
- 12th Original Marksheet
- Original Passport with proper scan copy of front and back to be shared over email.
- NEET Score Card
- Required digital photograph above shoulder in white background. It should show a close up of your face and the top of your shoulders so that your face takes up between 70% – 80% of the face. (kindly share clear scan copy over email ID provided by your counsellor)
- Required 6 passport size photographs should be 35mm x 45mm in width and height over matt paper with white background.
- Aadhar Card
- Student Pan Card Copy (for Dollar exchange & Forex Card)
Kazakhstan offers MBBS education at low cost tuition fees and is affordable for Indian students who wish to fulfil their dreams of doing MBBS. The faculty and staff in the universities are very experienced. Universities listed under WDOMS and approved by MCI. Hostel and food facility is also available for students coming from all corners of the world.
The official languages of Kazakhstan are Kazakh and Russian. Kazakh, is the state language of the Republic of Kazakhstan. It is estimated that it is spoken by 64.4% of the country’s 18-million population (CIA World Fact book) with its use strongly promoted by the government. Even though Kazakh is the official language of Kazakhstan, Russian plays a dominant role.
It has a population of 18.8 million residents, and has one of the lowest population densities in the world, at fewer than 6 people per square kilometre (15 people per sq. mi).
Kazakhstan offers MBBS education at low cost tuition fees and is affordable for Indian students who wish to fulfil their dreams of doing MBBS. Cost of living is also less expensive in Kazakhstan.
Traditional Kazakh cuisine focused on mutton and horse meat, as well as various milk products. In Kazakhstan, cuisine the most popular Kazakh traditional dishes (food) are Besbarmak, Kymyz, Shubat, Kazy, Karta, Shuzhyk, Sorpa, Кuyrdak.
Average Temperature of Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has extreme continental weather, with warm summers and cold winters. Nursultan is the second one coldest capital city in the world after Ulaanbaatar. Precipitation varies among arid and semi-arid situations, the winters being mainly dry.