MARI STATE UNIVERSITY
About Mari State University
Mari State University was founded in 1972 and it is considered to be a classical university of Mari El Republic. The University is a member of the Russian Association of Classical Universities, the member of the Volga Region’s Association of classical universities, and the establisher of the Association of Finno-Ugric Universities. This University is one of the most effective multi-field universities of the Volga Federal District and Russia. Mari State University plays an important role in the political, socio-economic, and spiritual development of the country as a whole.
The University campus has 7 educational buildings and 8 halls of residence. The university has a huge campus with a total area of 1,28,000 square meters. There are 400 candidates of sciences and associate lecturers and there is a staff of about 100 doctors of sciences and professors.
Mari State University - Quick Highlights 2021
Given below is the table for quick facts about Mari State University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB (for all, average)|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|University Ranking||Country - 135
World - 3520
|University Recognition||Approved by NMC, WHO|
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Mari State Medical University is as follows:
- Students must have cleared NEET exam.
- Students must have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The university accepts candidates with all passing marks and grades in class 12th, no specific grade or marks are required. The maximum age of the students should be below 25 years.
- The student must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English at his/her 12th standard.
- Students must have secured minimum 50% marks in their 12th standard.
Why Study MBBS at Mari State University?
Students choose medicine course at Mari State University because of the following reasons:
- The quality of education in Mari State University is excellent and thus it is comparable to the European standards.
- Mari State University follows the international curriculum.
- The classrooms and laboratories in Mari State Medical University are well equipped and of high quality with all the modern infrastructure and technology.
- Mari State Medical University is listed in the world’s major medical organizations like World Health Organization, National Medical Commission, European Medical Council, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries and also it is considered to be the center of education and scientific research.
- There is an effective feedback system in Mari State University which helps the university authorities to take into account the students’ opinions about important decision-making.
- No placement test, or No IELTS/TOFEL is required for admission into Mari State University.
- The university is recognized by Who, NMC, USMLE, GMC and is listed in FAIMER list.
- There is no donation required for admission into this university.
- Low educational cost and low living expense for studying MBBS at this university.
- The city where the university is located has a cold and temperate climate throughout the year.
- The Mari State Medical University has one of the largest research centers of Mari EL republic, where natural science and humanitarian based research are held.
Following is the admission process for applying to MBBS course at Mari State Medical University:
Step 1: Applicants should fill the application form available online. They can send the documents via email.
Step 2: Then they have to submit a school leaving certificate, a birth certificate, a copy of passport, and transcripts of records and other necessary documents.
Step 3: Students will receive an admission letter from the university, once they submit the above documents.
Step 4: The Registration Fees should be paid to the University Account or through net banking.
Step 5: For study on the confirmation of the admission by respective universities, Russian Federation’s Department of Federal Migration Service will start issuing the official invitation letter to the students.
Step 6: On receiving an admission letter from Russian Federation, students would need to visit the embassy/ consulate of the Russian Federation in their country for a student visa.
Mari State University: MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS Course at Mari State University is as follows:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Pathology||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
|Pharmacology, Micro-Biology||Path physiology|
|Path physiology||Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|Primary Care medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Pediatrics||Neurology and Psychiatry|
MBBS from Mari State University is globally recognized by major councils of the world such as Medical Council of India (MCI) and enlisted with World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
The students can pay the MBBS fees on a semester basis. Installments are allowed on each semester.
You have passed Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects from a Govt. recognized board. You have secured minimum 50% percent in 10+2. You have qualified NEET Exam.
The total MBBS fees in Mari State University is 22.40 Lacs (Indian Rupees) for Indian students. The detailed MBBS fee in Mari for 2021 (September Session) is given below :
- 1st Year : USD 7,000 / INR 4,90,000
- 2nd-6th/Year : USD 5,000 / INR 3,50,000
- Total Fees : USD 32,000 / INR 22,40,000
The MBBS eligibility in Mari State University (Russia) for admission of Indian students is as below :
- 50% Marks in PCB (In 12th/Inter/Equivalent)
- NEET qualification (2019/2020/2021)
- Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December)