Lugansk State Medical University
Lugansk State Medical University was based in 1956 also called Voroshilovgrad state medical university. I.D. Vashenko was the primary parson of LSMU United Nations agency is that the honored doctor of Ukrayina.
The LSMU has received IVth enfranchisement level by Ministry of Health, Ukraine. The institute has a lot of than 170 medical specialties, 400 medical workers, 60 doctors of science, 270 candidates concerned in analysis & development comes.
The university has three educational buildings together with laboratories for research project, totally equipped dental clinic, a middle for medical practice, pharmacy labs etc. LSMU features a future extremely knowledgeable about lecturers United Nations agency perpetually endeavor to supply quality education to students.
Lugansk State Medical University - Quick Glance
|Intake for MBBS Course||Twice in a year:
February and September
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||4000 USD (approx)|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English|
|Accreditation Status||IVth level of accreditation from the Ministry of Health of Ukraine|
|Ranking||Country rank - 149
World rank - 8563
Why Study MBBS at Lugansk State Medical University?
If the students think why should we pick Lugansk State Medical University University for MBBS course, find the reasons behind the success story of the university:
- Top leading university with recognition of the National Medical Commission(NMC) and the World Health Organisation(WHO).
- Lugansk State Medical University has about 6,827 students currently studying on the campus.
- The classrooms provided at Lugansk State Medical University are equipped with modern multimedia technology, through which several video conferences and webinars are held.
- The medium of instruction is the English language for MBBS education.
- Lugansk State Medical University has a well-organized curriculum of MBBS courses for better learning.
- The University comprises well-developed Infrastructure equipped with a classroom, auditorium, canteen, sports ground, gymnasium and residential facilities etc.
- Lugansk State Medical University provides 5 industry research laboratories where the students undergo clinical training in medical institutions and hospitals of the city.
- The graduates of Lugansk State Medical University are honoured with the globally accepted degree.
- The students are exposed to a multicultural environment in the university campus.
- Lugansk State Medical University conducts various fests, seminars, competitions, events, and quizzes held within the campus.
- Lugansk State Medical University has a team of experienced and qualified teachers and practising doctors.
- Many industrial professionals visit Lugansk State Medical University for guest lectures, practical workshops, and interactive sessions.
- The university introduces innovative systems to increase the effectiveness of the educational process for the students.
- Lugansk State Medical University comprises a modern scientific and medical complex, a pharmacy studio, and our dental clinic.
Candidates must fit into the basic criteria to grab MBBS seats at Lugansk State Medical University:
- The candidate must be 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The applicants must have cleared NEET exam.
- All the candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as elective subjects and acquired at least half in a total of PCB joined. Also, students must have studied and passed English as an obligatory subject.
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in subjects like Physics, Biology, Chemistry combined.
Admission Process at LSMU: Applying for MBBS Course
Every candidate needs to follow the steps to carry out the MBBS Admission procedure at Lugansk State Medical University University:
Step 1: To apply for MBBS, the candidates must fill the application form on the official website.
Step 2: Further, send important scanned documents to evaluate the eligibility of students.
Step 3: After document verification, the University sends an Invitation letter to the selected students.
Step 4: The candidates are advised to pay the first year MBBS fee to process the admission further.
Step 5: With the original receipt of the admission fee, students should apply for the student’s visa and passport.
Step 6: The students must inform about their flight details to the University so that a representative from the University can pick them up at the airport.
Documents Required: For MBBS admissions at LSMU
Here is the list of every important the document the selected students must carry to experience hassle-free MBBS admission:
- Take the print out of the correctly filled application form and submit on the website along with all important documents.
- All candidates should submit their 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- The candidates must submit the caste certificate so that the students who belong to ST/SC will enjoy percentage relaxation.
- Clearance in NEET exam is a very important part to take admission for MBBS, so submit the NEET results.
- Submit the character certificate obtained from the previous school/Institute.
- Every candidate will get a migration certificate while leaving the previous Institute, and submit it during admission time.
- It is important to do a corona test due to this pandemic situation, thus every applicant willing to study MBBS must carry COVID-19 reports, and the result should be negative for admission.
- The applicant must submit the Birth certificate for MBBS admission.
- The candidate should submit recent passport size photographs during admission enrollment.
- The international candidates should carry a valid passport copy.
- Submit transfer certificate of previous Institute.
- Submit Identity proof like Adhar card/pan card before admission.
- Before MBBS admission every candidate must do a medical checkup without failing to ensure good health, and submit the Medical reports.