About Kyiv Medical University, Ukraine
Kyiv Medical University is one in all the leading school of medicine in Ukraine. Kyiv Medical University was established in 1992 by V. Pokanevich (1950-2012). The university consists of honored doctor of Ukraine, professor, candidates of bioscience, Ukrainian association of ancient medication, etc. University establishes clinical and teaching base at the side of the introduction of latest technology.
Around 350 extremely masterful teachers train the scholars, out of them a number of the well-known students, Ph.D., Masters etc. University provides sensible exposure to students to attain the desired information, skills to cater the demand of health-care business.
Kyiv Medical University : Quick Overview
|Intake for MBBS Course||Twice in a year:
February and September
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||3500 USD (approx)|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English & European|
Ukraine Ranking - 181
World Ranking - 12800
Why Study MBBS at Kyiv Medical University?
- University provides a summer training program to students which provide international exposure and experience to students in the clinical field.
- Kyiv university offers real-time healthcare facilities to medical students during their undergraduate course.
- Faculty at university encourage the students to participate in student exchange programs which help the students to study methodologies in healthcare & research activities.
- University organizes the training programme in leading institutes of different countries like Germany and Poland.
MBBS Admissions at Kyiv Medical University
Step 1: Admissions at Kyiv Medical University are carried out by laws of Ukraine followed by the legal status of foreigners and persons.
Step 2: Foreigners who received a state grant with respect to the international agreement, national programs, international obligations of Ukraine are applicable for the medical studies at Kyiv Medical University.
Step 3: Submission of documents is carried out from 1st July until October 15 of an academic year.
Documents Required: Applying for MBBS Course
- Invitation letter confirmed by the embassy of Ukraine
- Valid passport
- Original copy of birth certificate legalized by Ministry of foreign affairs Ukraine
- Medical statement
- Bank statement
- Medical certificate
- Filled application form with passport size photographs
- 10th & 12th mark sheet
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Course
- Applicants must be 12th passed with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Age criteria – age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 25 years.
- Nationality – Applicants must be an Indian national.