Kharkiv International Medical University
Kharkiv International Medical University
International Medical University (Khimu) has secured its place in the top-10 private universities in Ukraine. Students can choose KhIMU for MBBS in Ukraine as it is the first international medical university in Ukraine and of the European level.
KhIMU was established in 2018 and it has already matched the European quality standards that provide students opportunities for their career as well as self-improvement. Here students get to learn their medical courses from the brilliant professors and scientists of their particular fields.
There are scholarship plans for Indian students in KhIMU where they offer scholarships up to 50% of the tuition fees. Students can apply online anytime as the online application process is active all year, yet there are only 2 particular timelines when they accept admissions i.e. twice a year.
Kharkiv Internatioal Medical University - Quick Highlights
This may help students for a quick overview of the important highlights and factors of Kharkiv International Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||Twice a year:
10th January to 28th February
1st September to 30th October
|Last Date for Admission Forms||There is no deadline for application. It is open.|
|Duration of Course||6 years|
|Students Enrollment||15,000 above|
|Medium of Teaching||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank - 122
World Rank - 7866
|Recognition||NMC, WHO, IAAR, URANET|
Why Study MBBS at Kharkiv International Medical University?
Kharkiv International Medical University has a lot to offer to students which can help you to decide KhIMU as your destination for MBBS in Ukraine:
- Kharkiv International Medical University is the first international medical university in Ukraine.
- It is licensed as a self-financed private institute by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- KhIMU maintains an international environment where the lecturers, as well as students, are from all over the world.
- Students get an excellent teaching experience and good quality education for a very affordable fee.
- Students get to practice on the medical equipment that is built by modern technologies and useful for better understanding in studies.
- At KhIMU students get to attend international conferences and workshops with brilliant scientists and doctors.
- Modern and well-equipped lecture halls, laboratories, and libraries with all the required books are available for students.
- KhIMU has taken care of the accommodation of students with all the necessary amenities and sports, gym, canteen, available on the campus.
- KhIMU has special advantages and facilities to offer to Indian students.
- There is a special scholarship of up to 50% of the tuition fee for Indian students.
Keep in mind that only students who fit in the following criteria can get admission to Kharkiv International Medical University:
- Students with 50% marks in HSC or similar background with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects can take admission to KhIMU.
- The NEET exam is to be cleared by students to take admission to the MBBS course in KhIMU.
- The age of the students must be between 17 years and 25 years at the time of admission.
Students need to submit all these documents for their admission. Some of it needs to be verified by the Ukrainian government or the Ministry of Education and Science in Ukraine:
- Academic mark sheet (SSC & HSC)
- Birth certificate
- Student visa
- Medical Insurance
- Medical Certificate
- Covid-19 test report (latest)
For hassle free admission and for support at every step of admission, students can contact us, ‘Select Your University’. We are the official partners of Kharkiv International Medical University:
Step 1: Fill out the online application form available at the official website of Kharkiv International Medical University.
Step 2: Submit all the necessary documents which are listed.
Step 3: Once the documents are approved students can get the invitation letter from the university.
Step 4: Students can pay the first-year fee and apply for the student visa with the original receipt and invitation letter.
Step 5: Students do not need to pass any language proficiency test, but they need to prove English language proficiency at the interview after their arrival at the university.
Kharkiv International Medical University - MBBS Syllabus
Students can get an idea about the syllabus that they are going to learn in Kharkiv International University during their 6 years’ MBBS course:
|First Year||Anatomy, Anatomy, and history|
|Second Year||Anatomy, Histology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, and physiology|
|Third Year||Pathology, Path physiology, Pharmacology, Microbiology|
|Fourth Year Onward||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology.|
Kharkiv National Medical University
KNMU has an arrangement of Indian restaurants where desi meal is available for the Indian students at a minimum cost.
Around 900 Indian students are studying at Kharkiv National Medical University.
No, Tuition fees will remain the same but the hostel or the mess fees might be changed.
There is a direct flight from Delhi to Kyiv about 7 hours and from Kiev to Kharkiv about 1 hour. The duration may vary if any layover happens.
Kharkiv National Medical University and V.N.Karazin National University are the 2 NMC recognized medical universities in Kharkiv.