KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
In the central a part of town city, Russia, city State Medical University is found. city State Medical University was established in 1814. This university is one in all the foremost top Medical Universities in Russia. From this university, thousands of Indians have graduated within the past.
Kazan State Medical University could be a multileveled and multifunctional state establishment of upper education in medication in Russia.
The city State Medical University prepares glorious consultants in numerous fields of medication.
Kazan State Medical University - Quick Highlights 2021
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2021|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|Neet Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||5000 USD (approx)|
Country Rank - 129
World Rank - 3859
|Course Duration||6 years (including internship)|
|University Recognition||Approved by NMC|
|Medium of Education||English|
Benefits of Studying MBBS at Kazan State Medical University
Below are the advantages of studying at Kazan State Medical University:
- After Moscow and St. Petersburg, Kazan State Medical University is the third oldest Medical University in Russia.
- KSMU is recognized by the Ministry of Healthcare & Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and it is the only such university in Kazan.
- KSMU is a Government funded University.
- This university in Kazan, is recognized by the WHO, and it is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
- This is the only university in Kazan, recognized by ECFMG (USA).
- This university is recognized by leading medical councils such as NMC, AMC, GMC, etc.
- Kazan State Medical University conducts the whole MBBS course in English-medium. All the practicals, lectures, laboratory studies, seminars, examinations, tests, state examinations are conducted in the English language.
- There are 33 general hospitals, 21 polyclinics, maternity hospitals, outpatients departments, dental polyclinics, etc. with the total number of beds around 9000.
- For international students, depending upon their preferences and budget, the Kazan State Medical University has a number of living facilities
Eligibility Criteria for studying MBBS at Kazan State Medical University
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Kazan State Medical University is as follows:
- The applicant must have completed his/her 12th Standard from a reputed board or organization and must have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- He/she must have completed 17 years of age on or before the 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- Applicants must have cleared the NEET exam for admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad.
- Applicants must not be suffering from any contagious disease such as Aids, or tuberculosis etc.
- Applicants must have their passport ready.
Admission Process for MBBS Course
The admission procedure at the Kazan State Medical University is as follows:
A prospective student can apply online as instructed below:-
Step 1: Open the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 3: Attach the documents given below:
- Scanned copy of marks (grades) of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education (should be translated into Russian language)
- Results of NEET (only for candidates from India)
- Scanned copy of your Passport (should be translated into Russian language) Students should send all the documents on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Step 4: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 5: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you, your visa invitation.
Step 6: Stamp your visa in the Embassy (Consulate) of Russian Federation, once you receive the visa invitation.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
Following documents are required for admission to Kazan State Medical University:
- Transfer Certificate
- 6 Passport size photographs
- Migration Certificate
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Medical Council of India’s Eligibility certificate
- HIV reports and medical insurance by a recognized hospital
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Score Card