KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
Kazan Federal University, Russia
Kazan Federal University has become one of the oldest running universities in Russia as it has started in the year 1804. The University has proved its dedication and contribution in improving the academic scenario of Russia. Students from all over the world are attracted to Kazan Federal University due to its low and affordable fee structure.
To boost the region’s human resources development as well as top-level research and innovation in different areas, the University actively participates in local and international cooperation, networking with academia and industry. The University has come up with 17 centers of excellence, and 80 world-class research and teaching laboratories in the recent years.
The merit of the student is the only factor to decide his/her admission at the Kazan Federal University. Based on the exceptional academic performance of the student, he/she can also get direct admission in Kazan Federal University. To help the student adjust with the changing times, the University adopts new and advanced technologies.
Kazan Federal University - Quick Highlights 2021
Given below is the table for quick facts about Kazan Federal University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)||5479 USD (approx)|
|Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country - 5
World - 423
|University Recognition||Approved by NMC, WHO|
Why Study MBBS at Kazan Federal University?
Below are some of the benefits of studying at Kazan Federal University:
- Kazan University is traditionally top-rated among Russia’s higher educational institutions, due to its 210 years of high-quality education and outstanding research in a wide variety of fields.
- The Kazan Federal University consists of nearly 3000 professors. All of them are expert in their subjects and knowledgeable. Most of them hold doctoral degrees and they belong to not only from Russia but also from the rest of the globe.
- They not only teach students but also guide them which will empower the graduates to become leaders in industry and academia.
- Nearly 300 international faculty members belonging to 35 different countries visit Kazan Federal University annually for conducting joint research and lecturing, participating in a research conference.
- Students can work anywhere in the world once they complete their MBBS from Kazan Federal University is included in the World Directory of Medical schools and NMC.
- The degrees in Medicine from Kazan Federal University have got excellent ranking by WHOand they are globally recognized.
- Students will get an MD (Doctor of Medicine) degree on completion of the 6 years MBBS course, which is recognized by the National Medical Commission as equivalent to MBBS in India.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Kazan Federal University is as follows:
- The applicant must have completed his/her 12th Standard from a reputed board or organization and must have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- He/she must be of 17 years of age on or before the 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- Applicants must have cleared the NEET exam for admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad.
- Applicants must not be suffering from any contagious disease such as Aids, or tuberculosis etc.
- Applicants must have their passport ready.
Following is the admission procedure for applying to MBBS course at Kazan Federal University:
A prospective student can apply online as instructed below:-
Step 1: Open the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 3: Attach the documents given below
- Scanned copy of marks (grades) of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education (should be translated into Russian language)
- NEET Score card (only for candidates from India)
- Scanned copy of your Passport (should be translated into Russian language)
Step 4: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 5: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you your visa invitation.
Step 6: Stamp your visa in the Embassy (Consulate) of Russian Federation, once you receive the visa invitation.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
Following documents are required for admission to Kazan Federal University:
- 10 passport size Photographs.
- Official Invitation letter from the University.
- Passport (Having minimum 18 months validity)
- Birth Certificate.
- All documents Authorized from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Embassy’s Legalization for all the documents.
- Visa fees.
- University’s 1st year Tuition fee’s Bank receipt (required for some Universities).
- NEET Certificate with Scorecard.
- HIV test documents (with negative test results).
- School/College Certificates and Marksheet
- A completed application form
- Proof of last three months's bank statement to show that you can support yourself financially during your medical study program in Kazan Federal University.
Kazan Federal University - MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS course at Kazan Federal University is as follows:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Physiology cell biology||-|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Path Physiology||Genetics and Principles of Clinical Medicine|
|Neurology||Primary Care medicine|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Neurology and Psychiatry|