About Karaganda State Medical University, Kazakhstan
Karaganda State Medical University was based in 1950. it’s one amongst the outstanding medical universities of the Republic of Asian country. Out of the sixty prime universities of the country, Karaganda State Medical University has been stratified at the eighth position. This university is that the 1st medical university in Asian country. Karaganda State Medical University offers bachelor’s yet as post graduate programs and it conjointly provides construction coaching of pros. The coaching is provided within the Russian and English languages within the university. From this university, quite 8000 students square measure finding out MBBS and alternative degrees nowadays.
Karaganda State Medical University - Quick Highlights 2021
Refer the table below for quick facts about Karaganda State Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||October|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 with 60%|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||3700 USD (approx)|
|Course Duration||5 + 1 year internship|
|Medium of Education||English, Kazakh & Russian|
Country - 24
World - 6197
|University Recognition||NMC and WHO|
Why Study MBBS at Karaganda State Medical University?
Following are the advantages of studying MBBS in Karaganda State Medical University:
- The degrees and diplomas from the university are recognized world wide.
- This is the most significant university in Kazakhstan.
- This university ranks among the top 50 best universities in the Kazakhstan.
- With the Association of medical education in Europe(AMEE), Great Britain, and World federation of medical education the university has collaborations.
- Karaganda is a peace loving country. Thus, a very nice place to study and live.
- The university has the best and highly qualified teaching faculty.
- The tuition fees and the hostel fees are very low compared to other countries.
Students who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can proceed for the admission process at Karaganda State Medical University:
- The student must be 17 years old or more as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The applicants must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- If the student is from the General category, then the student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject.
- If the student is from SC/ST/OBC, then the student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject.
- Students need to clear NEET from 2019 onwards for admission to MBBS courses in any country abroad.
Students must go through the following admission process for applying to MBBS course at Karaganda State Medical University:
Step 1: Students who want to secure admission at Karaganda State Medical university must fill the online application form along with all the required documents.
Step 2: The applications sent by the students are reviewed by the university and then they need to deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
Step 3: Once the admission of students is confirmed, their immigration procedure will begin. After this, a ministry order will be received by the university and it issues an invitation letter to the students as well.
Step 4: The visa approval takes nearly 30 days after all the above procedures are completed.
Step 5: Once the fee is cleared, students can then apply for the student visa. After the arrival of a visa, the day and date of departure of applicants are planned and finalized.
Following is the list of documents required applying for MBBS course at Karaganda State Medical University:
- Scanned Copy of Valid international Passport (document must be notarized and translated into Kazakh or Russian)
- Copy of higher secondary education (transcript of documents required)
- Copy of NEET UG Result
- English Proficiency certificate (If available)
- Certificate of Preparatory courses (If available)
- Original Birth certificate
- Non-criminal certificate (Affidavit copy)
- Medical Certificates (Includes Mental health, Infectious diseases certified by the health authority of respective country)
- Medical insurance
- Filled visa application form
- Official study invitation approved by the migration department of Kazakhstan
- Payment slip
- Passport size photographs with white background – 8
Karaganda State Medical University - MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Karaganda State Medical University in Kazakhstan is as follows:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Pharmacology||Path - Physiology|
|Primary Care medicine||Oncology|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Neurology and Psychiatry|