FAR EASTERN FEDERAL UNIVERISITY
ABOUT FAR EASTERN FEDERAL UNIVERISITY
Far Eastern Federal University is located in the city of Vladivostok, Russia and the university was established in the year of 1899. The Far Eastern Federal University has specialization in Oriental studies and training for administrative, commercial and industrial institutions.
Want to pursue an MBBS Career? To make your dreams come true Far Eastern Federal University is the best choice.
Far Eastern Federal University: Quick Highlights
Listed below are the key highlights of Far Eastern Federal University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|NEET Examination||Yes, Required|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years ( includes 1 year internship )|
|Medium of Teaching||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country - 25
World - 1368
|Recognition||NMC & WHO|
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission to Russia for MBBS:
- Applicant should apply after completing 12th with Biology
- General Category requires a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB
- Reserve Categories requires Minimum aggregate 40% in PCB with practical.
- Compulsory NEET exam
Why Study MBBS at Far Eastern Federal University ?
Following are the advantages of studying MBBS at Far Eastern Federal University:
- Far Eastern Federal University is Recognized and Approved by NMC & WHO.
- A large number of students coming across the world forms the International Environment.
- Government Scholarship is available for doing MBBS in Far Eastern University.
- The university also offers Comfortable dormitory facility and safe environment on the campus.
- Far Eastern Federal University comprises excellent facilities for study and fun both.
- The university comprises a combination of education, Research, sports and creative activity.
- Far Eastern University is Supported by an advanced and Development centre for study purpose.
- The Medical degree from Far Eastern Federal University is accepted globally, It means you can practice in any country after completing an MBBS course from Far Eastern Federal University.
- Far Eastern Federal University provides an Innovative learning process for all programs.
- Due to the commendable fee structure of Far Eastern Federal University, the students manage to complete the Medical studies at a reasonable cost.
- The Infrastructure of Far Eastern Federal University comprises laboratories and education equipment make the university the most prestigious Institution of medical studies.
- Far Eastern Federal University provides excellent education with highly qualified teaching staff.
Follow the admission procedure given below to pursue MBBS in Russia:
Step 1: Fill up the online admission form
Step 2: Applicants must submit all-important academic documents.
Step 3: Candidates will get the invitation letter within 2 weeks of time.
Step 4: After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
Step 5: With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
Far Eastern Federal University - MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus for MBBS in Russia is shown in the table below:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Physiology cell biology||-|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology||Pharmacology, genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
|Neurology||Primary Care medicine|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Neurology and Psychiatry|
Yes, parents can visit in visiting hours & take the tour of the university.
Yes, you can use electrical appliances for cooking in your rooms.
Around 300 Indian students are studying at Far Eastern Federal University
Students need to undergo Unified State Exam-Russia or they should pass any entrance test conducted by the university.
Yes, you can pay the course fees in two semesters of each academic year. The first part should be paid at the beginning of 1st semester & the second part should be paid at the start of second semester.