ENAM MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL
Enam Medical school and Hospital is one amongst the highest personal institutes of the country that seeks to supply high-grade drugs education and empower students with the most effective within the world.
The college was supported within the year 2003 in Asian country to supply quality education to the scholars to pursue MBBS.
Enam Medical school and Hospital provides a teaching and learning surroundings, top-class college members, wonderful facilities, developed laboratories, a well-furnished hostel, equipped lecture rooms, low fee, and technology-enabled learning.
Enam Medical College and Hospital - Quick Overview
|Affiliation||University of Dhaka|
|Total Tuition Fees||40,000 USD|
|Accepted Examination||NEET scores|
|Course Duration||5 years + 1-year Internship|
|Medium of Teaching||100% English|
|Recognition and Affiliations||BMDC, NMC, WHO, BCPS, FAIMER, AVISINA and IMED|
Why Study MBBS at Enam Medical College and Hospital?
Checkout the favourable reasons to pick Enam Medical College and Hospital to pursue an MBBS education:
- Enam Medical College and Hospital also organize co-curricular activities apart from medical education for students.
- The university has the official recognition of BMDC, NMC and WHO etc.
- The students get guidance from qualified and experienced faculty members and professors.
- Enam Medical College and Hospital offers an innovative methodology and integrated teaching to the students during MBBS education.
- The university offers a recognized medical degree that is accepted worldwide opening a wide range of opportunities.
- It offers a low fee structure that is affordable for the students who are looking to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
- The college also conducts guest lectures by medical practitioners, academics, and researchers.
- Enam Medical College and Hospital has a conducive atmosphere for a better education system.
The medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to grab MBBS seats at Enam Medical College and Hospital:
- The students must pass SSC or equivalent examination.
- The candidates pass HSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board or the University of Bangladesh obtaining a total GPA of 9 and having Biology with a minimum GPA of 3.5 in HSC.
- Indian students must pass the NEET exam to get eligible for MBBS admissions.
The students must carry essential documents during MBBS course admission time at Enam Medical College and Hospital:
Step 1: The candidates should fill and submit the application form to get admission to the MBBS course.
Step 2: The college conducts admission tests held on the same date and time for government and private medical colleges.
Step 3: Submit the important documents and the final selection for admission will be made based on the national merit position.
Step 4: The selected candidates will be examined by a medical board of the college to check the fitness.
Step 5: Enam Medical College and Hospital will provide an offer letter to the student as an admission confirmation.
Step 6: The students and parents or guardians must sign bonds on non-judicial stamps regarding the terms and conditions of education, conduct, and discipline to be admitted into the medical course at Enam Medical College and Hospital.
Step 7: Every candidate must quickly start the visa process, as it could take a long period to generate a valid passport.
Step 8: Take the valid passport to fly to Bangladesh to pursue MBBS at Enam Medical College and Hospital.
The students who are willing to take MBBS admission at Enam Medical College and Hospital must submit all documents mentioned below:
- Application form
- SSC certificate
- HSC certificate
- Passport size photos
- National ID card
- Medical certificate
- Valid passport
- Bank receipt
- NEET scores
- Invitation letter
- Passing certificate
- Birth certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- HIV test certificate
- Covid-19 report
- Transfer certificate