EMILIO AGUINALDO COLLEGE
Emilio Aguinaldo faculty is taken into account joined of the outstanding and celebrated Medical Universities to review MBBS within the Philippines. In 1957, by Dr. Paulo C. Campos United Nations agency is that the President of the University Physicians’ Services opposition. (UPSI) the school was established.
The college offers prime quality medical education at a reasonable price. the school is found within the heart of Manila town. The MBBS degree from this school is recognized by NMC and alternative bodies and it’s additionally listed with WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools).
Emilio Aguinaldo College - Quick Highlights
|Intake for MBBS course||July|
|Processing Time for MBBS admission at EAC||15 to 20 days|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB|
|Annual Tuition Fee||Rs.3.50 Lacs/Year|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
Country Rank - 73
World Rank - 9590
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO, listed in WDOMS|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
Why Study MBBS at Emilio Aguinaldo College?
Following are the advantages of studying at Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines:
- No donation is required for admission and students are not required to give any entrance exam.
- The college has low fees for MBBS.
- Emilio Aguinaldo College provides a facility of fully furnished hostels.
- Canteens at the college provide Gujarati and all other types of Indian food.
- Students are provided with a 24 hours library facility for reading.
- The college provides abundant scholarships for international students.
- There is no language barrier to study MBBS as English is the medium used for learning in this college.
- The college has a hospital for the best of the practice for students in the college campus itself.
- There is a 24 hours Wi-Fi facility in the college.
- Students get to study in a Safe environment.
Students must follow the below eligibility criteria for studying at Emilio Aguinaldo College:
- Students must have 17 years of age completed as of December 31.
- They must have 50% marks in science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Following is the admission process for MBBS course at Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila:
Step 1: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 2: Attach the documents given below:
- – Scanned copy of marksheet of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- – Results of NEET (Score card)
- – Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 3: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 4: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you your visa invitation.
Step 5: Stamp your visa in the Embassy, once you receive the visa invitation.
Following documents are required for admission into Emilio Aguinaldo College:
- Undergraduate, and Graduate certificates (if any)
- Certificate of Graduation
- Birth Certificate (original or certified true copy)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- 2” x 2” photo – 2 in no.
- Duly filled application form (online or onsite)
- Passport (original copy)
- Student VISA
- Student permit
- The qualifying certificate for English proficiency test
- administered by the Aguinaldo International Language Institute.