Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines
Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines
Emilio Aguinaldo College is considered as one of the prominent and renowned Medical Universities to study MBBS in the Philippines. In 1957, by Dr. Paulo C. Campos who is the President of the University Physicians’ Services Inc. (UPSI) the College was established.
The college offers high quality medical education at an affordable cost. The college is located in the heart of Manila city. The MBBS degree from this college is recognized by NMC and other bodies and it is also listed with WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools).
Emilio Aguinaldo College - Quick Highlights
Given below is the table for quick highlights about Emilio Aguinaldo College:
|Intake for MBBS course||July|
|Processing Time for MBBS admission at EAC||15 to 20 days|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB|
|Annual Tuition Fee||Rs.3.50 Lacs/Year|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
Country Rank - 73
World Rank - 9590
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO, listed in WDOMS|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
Students must follow the below eligibility criteria for studying at Emilio Aguinaldo College:
- Students must have 17 years of age completed as of December 31.
- They must have 50% marks in science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Why Study MBBS at Emilio Aguinaldo College?
Following are the advantages of studying at Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines:
- No donation is required for admission and students are not required to give any entrance exam.
- The college has low fees for MBBS.
- Emilio Aguinaldo College provides a facility of fully furnished hostels.
- Canteens at the college provide Gujarati and all other types of Indian food.
- Students are provided with a 24 hours library facility for reading.
- The college provides abundant scholarships for international students.
- There is no language barrier to study MBBS as English is the medium used for learning in this college.
- The college has a hospital for the best of the practice for students in the college campus itself.
- There is a 24 hours Wi-Fi facility in the college.
- Students get to study in a Safe environment.
Following documents are required for admission into Emilio Aguinaldo College:
- Undergraduate, and Graduate certificates (if any)
- Certificate of Graduation
- Birth Certificate (original or certified true copy)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- 2” x 2” photo - 2 in no.
- Duly filled application form (online or onsite)
- Passport (original copy)
- Student VISA
- Student permit
- The qualifying certificate for English proficiency test
- administered by the Aguinaldo International Language Institute.
Following is the admission process for MBBS course at Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila:
Step 1: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 2: Attach the documents given below:
- - Scanned copy of marksheet of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- - Results of NEET (Score card)
- - Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 3: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 4: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you your visa invitation.
Step 5: Stamp your visa in the Embassy, once you receive the visa invitation.
Emilio Aguinaldo College - MBBS Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Gross Anatomy||Pharmacology and Microbiology|
|Physiology||Parapsychology and Clinical pathology|
|Biochemistry||Principle of Medical practice|
|Neuro Anatomy||Preventive Medicine and community Health|
|Histology||Surgery and Psychiatry|
|Preventive medicine & community health||Obstetrics and pediatrics|
|Principle of Medical Practice|
|3rd Year||4th Year|
|Ophthalmology||Pediatrics and Surgery|
|Legal Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Preventive Medicine and Community Health||Psychiatry and Radiology|
|Surgery and Pediatrics||Ophthalmology|
|Obstetrics and Pharmacology||Preventive medicine & Community health|
The English language is used as amedium of teaching for MBBS studies.
No, the students don’tneed to appear for any university entrance exam to study MBBS course at the Emilio Aguinaldo College.
Yes,Emilio Aguinaldo College is oficially recognised by NMC and WHO.
The last date of the application form at the Emilio Aguinaldo College is 15 July to get admission in MBBS course.
Yes, The degree is eligible to practice in other countries by clearing the NMC screening test after completing MBBS Emilio Aguinaldo College.
Emilio Aguinaldo College offers 6 years of MBBS course followed by 1 year of mandatory Internship.
12,500 INR per month charges need to be paid by the students for hostel fee at theEmilio Aguinaldo College.