About Tbilisi Open Teaching University, Georgia
Out of the outstanding universities in Georgia, East European University is that the one. The University was established in 2012 at capital. The university has intimate professors, updated European education schemes, and fashionable infrastructure. The MBBS degree from EEU is recognized worldwide. The university is taken into account one in all the simplest universities within the world and it offers the simplest facilities for its students. a world normal of education is obtainable by this university and it additionally provides varied opportunities to its students. East European University, Tbilisi, is one in all the highest medical universities to check MBBS in Georgia. EEU offers its programs in each Georgian and English languages.
East European University - Quick Highlights
Refer to the below course highlights for studying MBBS at of East European University:
|Last Date to Apply||April 2021|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 3.50 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
Country Rank - 39
World Rank - 10792
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO Approved|
Advantages of Studying at East European University
Below are the leverages of studying MBBS at East European University:
- Studying MBBS in Georgia at East European University, Tbilisi is reasonable for Indian students.
- At the East European University, MBBS education is provided through the English medium of instruction only. No other languages are mandatory.
- EEU is listed in WHO and NMC and thus it is recognized globally.
- The students who study MBBS at this university can take advantage of students exchange programs of Europe, Australia, Canada, USA.
- Hostels are available for students studying MBBS at the East European University.
- For students who study MBBS in Georgia at East European University Indian food is available, both veg and non-veg.
- East European University, Georgia provides preparatory coaching for MCI Test (FMGE/Exit) which is conducted by the esteemed professors from AIIMS Faculties from the very beginning of the First Semester till the end of the MBBS program.
- East European University, Georgia has a high country ranking.
Eligibility Criteria at East European University
Eligibility criteria required for applying MBBS course at East European University have the following regulations:
- Students who have passed 10+2 with an aggregate 50% marks in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English can apply.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the 12th class if he/she is from SC/ST/OBC category.
- Students with English proficiency can study in Georgia as per European Regulations. Students must possess excellent skills in English writing and speaking.
- All candidates should be at least 17 years old and they must have a valid passport.
Admission Process of East European University
The enrollment process for the MBBS course at East European University is cheap & convenient:
Step 1: The admission process for medical universities in Georgia is very simple.<
Step 2: No entrance test or donation is required for admission to East European University, Georgia.
Step 3: A filled application form should be sent to the Department of International Relations with valid ID and address proofs, educational documents, an international passport to get admission to the East European University.
Step 4: The feedback can be expected from the Department within the next 3 working days if the candidate is found eligible.1111
Step 5: In getting confirmed VISA and clearing other legal obligations from ministry, the university will assist you.
Step 6: The candidate can expect feedback within the next 5 working days.
Step 7: If all the documents are fine, the department will send you the scanned copy of the invitation letter.
Step 8: After receiving the invitation letter, candidates can make the payments as below:
- 20-50% of tuition fee
- Courier Delivery Services (whichever applicable)
- Visa support fees
- On the basis of the invitation letter, the visa process can be carried out by the candidates.
- Once the candidates receive a student visa, they can plan their travel accordingly.
- All the candidates should keep in mind that they should inform the University about their arrival at least 7 days before.
Documents Required: For MBBS Course
Required documents checklists for applying MBBS course at East European University are:
- Birth Certificate
- 6 passport size photos
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport with minimum 1-year validity
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Medical Certificate showing absence of HIV infection
- School passing/leaving certificate
East European University - MBBS Syllabus
East European University has an internationally recognized curriculum for the MBBS course. Below is the year-wise syllabus of the university for the reference:First Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Histology and Anatomy|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|General Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Gynecology, ENT, Neurology, Emergency Medicine, Psychology, and Cardiology.|