EAST EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY
EAST EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY
Out of the outstanding universities in Georgia, East European University is the one. The University was established in 2012 at Tbilisi. The university has experienced professors, updated European education programs, and modern infrastructure.
The MBBS degree from EEU is recognized worldwide. The university is considered one of the best universities in the world and it offers the best facilities for its students. A global standard of education is offered by this university and it also provides various opportunities to its students.
East European University, Tbilisi, is one of the top medical universities to study MBBS in Georgia. EEU offers its programs in both Georgian and English languages.
East European University - Quick Highlights
Refer to the below course highlights for studying MBBS at of East European University:
|Last Date to Apply||April 2021|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 3.50 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
Country Rank - 39
World Rank - 11370
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO Approved|
Benefits of Studying in Tbilisi State Medical University
- The academic quality of learning, teaching and research
- High Quality Еduсаtіоn.
- Professional development of academic staff and students
- Effectiveness and transparency of governing bodies
- Development of traditions of educational, research and professional performance
- Respect for human rights and freedoms
Eligibility Criteria at East European University
Eligibility criteria required for applying MBBS course at East European University have the following regulations:
- Students who have passed 10+2 with an aggregate 50% marks in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English can apply.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the 12th class if he/she is from SC/ST/OBC category.
- Students with English proficiency can study in Georgia as per European Regulations. Students must possess excellent skills in English writing and speaking.
- All candidates should be at least 17 years old and they must have a valid passport.
Documents Required: For MBBS Course
Required documents checklists for applying MBBS course at East European University are:
- Birth Certificate
- 6 passport size photos
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport with minimum 1-year validity
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Medical Certificate showing absence of HIV infection
- School passing/leaving certificate
Admission Process of East European University
The enrollment process for the MBBS course at East European University is cheap & convenient:
Step 1: The admission process for medical universities in Georgia is very simple.<
Step 2: No entrance test or donation is required for admission to East European University, Georgia.
Step 3: A filled application form should be sent to the Department of International Relations with valid ID and address proofs, educational documents, an international passport to get admission to the East European University.
Step 4: The feedback can be expected from the Department within the next 3 working days if the candidate is found eligible.1111
Step 5: In getting confirmed VISA and clearing other legal obligations from ministry, the university will assist you.
Step 6: The candidate can expect feedback within the next 5 working days.
Step 7: If all the documents are fine, the department will send you the scanned copy of the invitation letter.
Step 8: After receiving the invitation letter, candidates can make the payments as below:
- 20-50% of tuition fee
- Courier Delivery Services (whichever applicable)
- Visa support fees
- On the basis of the invitation letter, the visa process can be carried out by the candidates.
- Once the candidates receive a student visa, they can plan their travel accordingly.
- All the candidates should keep in mind that they should inform the University about their arrival at least 7 days before.
East European University - MBBS Syllabus
East European University has an internationally recognized curriculum for the MBBS course. Below is the year-wise syllabus of the university for the reference:First Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Histology and Anatomy|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|General Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Gynecology, ENT, Neurology, Emergency Medicine, Psychology, and Cardiology.|
East European University - Important FAQs
The tuition fees for studying at EEU are $5000, that is, approximately Rs.3.50 lakhs.
Following are the faculties at EEU: Faculty of Pharmacy Faculty of Dentistry Faculty of Healing
The safety of students is of major importance at EEU. Therefore, the security works to safeguard the buildings. The safety of students is at a maximum level at the university.
East European University has following accommodation options: On-campus housing is available for students of EEU with dormitories and hostels for students. Private accommodation options are also available. There are two main blocks of dormitories, the female and male dormitories, on the campus of EEU.