Dnipro State Medical University
Dnipro State Medical University
Dnipro State Medical University (DSMU) – is the centre of education, Science and Culture of exceptionally industrial area of Dnieper, Ukraine. The city of Dnipropetrovsk is the primary Industrial city of Ukraine.
Above than 40% industry of Ukraine is situated in Dnipropetrovsk. It is known as the industrial & manufacturer city of Ukraine.
The city is exceedingly created and settled in all parts of life. Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) is one of the most seasoned higher education foundation of Ukraine having fourth (the most astounding) level of accreditation in Ukraine.
Dnipro State Medical University - At a Glance
|Intake for MBBS Course||Feb - March (Every Year)|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English & European|
|Recognition of University||NMC, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
Ukraine Ranking - 113
World Ranking - 7372
Benefits of Studying in Dnipro State Medical University
- Low tuition fees
- Glоbаllу universities rесоgnіzеd (WНО, UΝЕЅСО, ЕURОРЕАΝ СОUΝСІL, еtс.).
- High Quality Еduсаtіоn.
- Medium of teaching is English
- Іntеrnаtіоnаl fасultу to teach
- 50% discount on travelling for international students.
- 100% visa approved in 3 days
- Moderate climate.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Dnipro State Medical University is as follows:
- Students must have more than 60% marks in 12th standard.
- Students must have qualified for the NEET-UG examination.
- The age of a student or applicant must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student must have chemistry, physics, and Biology as the main subject in 12th standard.
The following documents are required at the time of admission to Dnipro State Medical University :
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity)
- Birth Certificate
- 10 passport size Photographs
- The certificate of Secondary school education (after 9th grade)
- The Certificate of High school education (after the 11th grade)
- Passport size photos - 4 (in the size 3x4)
- Address reference
- Identity card and a PIN
- Medical inquiry on Form No. 086-Y
- Characteristics from school
- Bank receipt of University’s payment of 1st-year Tuition fee (required for some Universities)
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.
Admission Procedure of Dnipro State Medical University
Step 1 : Fill the Form
- Fill the Application Form.
- Xerox copy of International Passport or ID card.
- Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate.
After reviewing the above written documents, we shall notify you about acceptance or rejection.
Step 2 : Getting Invitation Letter
To get an invitation letter from Dnipro State Medical University, we require the following documents:
- Printed Application Form
- Photocopy of International Passport
- Photocopy of School Certificate
- Duplicate of International visa
- Duplicate of School leaving certificate
- Educational Mark sheets
- Identity Proofs
- A copy of Birth Certificate
You can send us these documents only after receiving admission confirmation letter from the university
Step 3 : Get Visa
After getting invitation letter, student should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy in his/her country.
Visa Requirements are as follows:
- Filled Application form
- Original passport
- SSC certificate (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Medical Certificate showing Physical and Mental Fitness (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Original Invitation letter from University.
- 2 Passport size Photos.
Step 4 : Arrival to the Destination Country
- After getting visa from Embassy, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
- One of our representative will receive the student at the airport.
MBBS Syllabus: For Dnipro State Medical University
|Human Anatomy||Medical Chemistry|
|Operative Surgery||Internal Medicine|
|Ukrainian Language||General Surgery|
|Emergency Medicine||Physical Education|
|Obs.& Gyn||Sports Medicine|
|Infectious Disease||Pediatric Surgery|
|Obs & Gyn.||Nuclear Medicine|
|Family Medicine||Pediatric Surgery|
|Tuberculosis||Obs & Gyn|
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy - Important FAQs
Yes, Dnipro is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
The admission process is convenient. Only the thing is you have to clear the NEET examination conducted by the NTA.
It is better. The university has a student union for foreign students who strive to solve the issues related to foreign students. Also, the university has organized students exchange programs or international association of students to evaluate the performance of students.
Usually, it takes 7 to 10 days. An eligible candidate will get an official invitation letter from the university within a week of application submission.
There are 7 dormitories are available for the accommodation of international students. They are situated at a walking distance from the hostel campus.