About Crimean Federal University, Russia
Crimean Federal University was established on August four, 2014, and has careful noted MBBS education in Russia. Since institution, the university offers structure, scientific and method aspects of the academic method associated with MBBS in Russia. Well-determined clinical departments of the university give the mandatory instrumentality and demonstration aids like instructional films, diagnostic inventory to fulfill the trendy necessities.
Crimean Federal University - Quick Highlights
Get to know about Crimean Federal University in this quick overview:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2021|
|Annual Tuition Fees||3400 USD (approx)|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||25-30 working days|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO approved|
Country Rank - 16
World Rank - 3644
Why Study MBBS at Crimean Federal University?
Following are the reasons that will make you realize how your decision of studying at this university is correct:
- The university has well-organized student exchange programs and has a partnership with reputed medical universities in Europe and other parts of the world.
- Indian students who are studying MBBS at Crimean Federal University will get ample clinical exposure from the government hospitals located in the city of Simferopol.
- The large community of Indian students studying at the university proves that the university provides the holistic culture to the students from different parts of the country
- Indian cuisine is available for the students who offer the best Indian food to foreign students.
- The university holds accreditation from the Russian Government as well as the Ministry of Health and Education.
- Indian students will get the opportunity to participate in research programs under the guidance of senior professors and teachers during MBBS in Simferopol, Russia.
Eligibility Criteria - For MBBS Course
Below given is the eligibility criteria which students need to fulfill for studying MBBS at Crimean Federal University:
- Students must have cleared 10+2 with 70% marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination.
- Students must be of age minimum 17 years on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- For admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad, MBBS aspirants must have cleared the NEET exam.
- Candidates must fulfill the above mentioned criteria and they must be Indian National.
The admission process which is followed at Crimean Federal University is given below:
Step 1:Fill the application form available on the website portal of Crimean Federal University.
Step 2: Fill the required fields available on the application form. Make the registrations for MBBS Course
Step 3: After registration, wait for the review process. It takes nearly 3-5 working days
Get the invitation letter
An eligible candidate will get the official invitation letter from the university.
Apply for the Visa
Once you get the invitation letter from the university, apply for a visa. The process is simply convenient.
Step 6: Inform the date of arrival to university so that one of the representatives of the university will pick you at the airport.
Documents Required - Applying for MBBS at Crimean Federal University
Students must submit following documents at the time of admission to Crimean Federal University:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Invitation letter
- NEET report card
- Application form receipt
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photographs
MBBS Course Syllabus at Crimean Federal University
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Crimean Federal University is as follows:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Psychology & Pedagogy||Physiology|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|