BOGOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Bogomolets National Medical University
In 1841, Bogomolets National Medical University was established in the city of Kyiv, Ukraine. It is the one of foremost university to study MBBS in Ukraine.
The medical faculty of university reorganized in 1920, The first lecture of Bogomolets National Medical University was started on 9th September, 1941. After the physiologist Alexander A Bogomolets, the Bogomolets was named as O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University.
The course of study in Medical Faculty is 5 years and in some other faculty is 4 year. The university itself is the broadband destination for students from all over the world.
The Bogomolets university is one of the best medical university among the top ranked universities in the world.The Institutes not only provides a center of excellence in Medical field also it is the best for the center of learning. The University also provides the art of research facilities and equipment to students.
Bogomolets National Medical University - Quick Glance
|Intake for MBBS Course||Feb - March (Every Year)|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 passed with an aggregate of 75% in PCB & 75% in English|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium||English & European|
|Universities Recognition||NMC, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
|Ranking of University|| Ukraine Ranking - 23
World Ranking - 3784
Why Studying MBBS in Bogomolets Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University provides low-cost medical education to students.
- The institute is a part of Bologna Process (Bologna Process is a series of agreement with European Universities to establish a high-quality standard in the field of Medical Education).
- The degree offered by the Bogomolets Medical University is authorized by International bodies and Organizations like NMC, WHO & many more.
- No donation fees & no hidden cost as studying MBBS in Ukraine is always affordable to every Medical Aspirant.
- Globally acclaimed staff and working professionals are always there to share their knowledge and experience with the students.
- Guest lectures, seminars, and the research activities are organized prominently.
- About 10,000 students studying medicine in Ukraine. Bogomolets University is the foremost platform for those students.
- Bilateral student agreements with the reputed countries such as Sweden, Finland making ease of study in Ukraine for Students.
- Emphasis on ongoing training programs and practical methodology.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Bogomolets National Medical University is as follows:
- Students must have more than 60% marks in 12th standard.
- Students must have qualified for the NEET-UG examination.
- The age of a student or applicant must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student must have chemistry, physics, and Biology as the main subject in 12th standard.
The following documents are required at the time of admission to Bogomolets National Medical University:
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity)
- Birth Certificate
- 10 passport size Photographs
- The certificate of Secondary school education (after 9th grade)
- The Certificate of High school education (after the 11th grade)
- Passport size photos - 4 (in the size 3x4)
- Address reference
- Identity card and a PIN
- Medical inquiry on Form No. 086-Y
- Characteristics from school
- Bank receipt of University’s payment of 1st-year Tuition fee (required for some Universities)
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.
Following is the admission process for applying to the MBBS course at Bogomolets National Medical University:
Step 1: Students should apply online. They should fill the online application form of the university.
Following documents are required for enrolling in the university:
- Copy of the transcript of grade 10, grade 11, grade 12
- school-leaving certificate
- valid passport
Step 2: The students will be informed about the dismissal and acceptance of the application once their documents are evaluated. The student will be informed after 1-2 working days, in the event that a student & application structure is acknowledged. The students will be given the affirmation inside a similar period.
Step 3: Applicants should pay enrollment expenses. Students can pay the fees through net banking or other payment methods, after receiving the confirmation letter.
Step 4: Applicants can then apply for the student visa.
MBBS Syllabus: For Bogomolets-NMU
|Human Anatomy||Medical Chemistry|
|Operative Surgery||Internal Medicine|
|Ukrainian Language||General Surgery|
|Emergency Medicine||Physical Education|
|Obs.& Gyn||Sports Medicine|
|Infectious Disease||Pediatric Surgery|
|Obs & Gyn.||Nuclear Medicine|
|Family Medicine||Pediatric Surgery|
|Tuberculosis||Obs & Gyn|
Bogomolets National University - Important FAQs
Prices may vary as per the types of rooms (single, double & triple). The price may be between Rs.8000 -10,000 per month.
The applicant needs to send a scanned copy of the documents by email. After primary verification from the university, the applicant will get an invitation letter from the university.
Yes, you can. But, we advise you to concentrate more on your studies. Since the MBBS is a vast syllabus, therefore, you have to be more particular for your studies.
Generally, it takes 2-3 working days for document verification.
No, you have to clear the NEET exam first.