BANGLADESH UNIVERSITY OF PROFESSIONALS
Located in Dhaka, Bangladesh University of Professionals is a public university. It was established in June 2008. BUP is the best university in Bangladesh. It offers courses to students from all around the world in various fields.
Bangladesh University of Professionals is administered and governed by the armed forces of Bangladesh. The main objective of the establishment of Bangladesh University of Professionals was to provide the best education to the students coming from different backgrounds.
Bangladesh University of Professionals - Quick Highlights
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|Eligibility Criteria||60% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fee||Rs. 1.54 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||5.5 years|
|Medium of Education||English|
Country Ranking - 22
World Ranking - 7768
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO|
Benefits of Studying at Bangladesh University of Professionals
The benefits of studying MBBS at Bangladesh University of Professionals are given below:
- Bangladesh University of Professionals is the youngest college of Bangladesh.
- As BUP is the youngest university, it is newly constructed with modern facilities.
- The university has a vast and beautiful campus in the lap of mother nature.
- The university provides 6 buildings allotted for student accommodation.
- The university has a cafeteria for light refreshments as well as wholesome meals.
- Students of varied origin study at this university.
- Bangladesh University of Professionals is a university located in the urban city of Dhaka in the country of Bangladesh.
- Library, cultural clubs, and sports complex for students are available at this university.
- It is a non-profit public higher education institution.
Eligibility Criteria for Students
Students should follow the below-given eligibility criteria to get admission to Bangladesh University of Professionals to pursue MBBS:
- The candidate must be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date in which the admission is being taken.
- The applicant should have secured at least 60% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2 and 40% if the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC.
- The applicant must clear the NEET exam as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
- The candidate should be a high-school graduate or he/she must hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to clear both IELTS and TOEFL exams.
students must follow the below-mentioned steps to take Admission in the Bangladesh University of Professionals for doing MBBS:
Step 1: You should fill in the Application form available online.
Step 2: Then, he/she should send the filled-in Application together with the copies of the documents, necessary for the acquisition of the student’s status.
Step 3: After receiving the application, the university will arrange a Skype interview with the applicant, to confirm that the potential students meet all the necessary admission requirements and then only they will send a conditional offer letter.
Step 4: The applicant should pay the initial tuition fee, after receiving a conditional offer letter. Then the university will send a Fee Acknowledgement letter after this.
Step 5: Students should then fulfill the necessary procedures for granting student visas.
Students must submit the documents mentioned below to the university at the time of admission:
- Copy Of Passport
- Guardian’s letter
- Approved Visa Copy
- Migration letter from the Medical Council
- High School Mark sheet
- Digital Signature and Photographs
- Letters of Recommendation from School
- Copy of Blood Group Certificate
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Medical Test Report on HIV
- Medical Board Certificate
- Non-Criminal Certificate
- Letters Of Recommendation