ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE
Asian Medical University
Established in 2004, Asian Medical Institute ranked among the top 10 medical universities in Kyrgyzstan and ranks 30th among all universities in Kyrgyzstan. The university has so much to offer for Indian students.
There are more than 2000 Indian students already pursuing medical studies from Asian Medical Institute and more than 15000 students have pursued their medical degrees from this university.
Asian Medical Institute is an NMC (National Medical Commission) approved university which makes it trustworthy for Indian students. There are 3 operating campuses of Asian Medical University.
Asian Medical Institute offers Indian students special coaching for the preparation NMC screening test from the first year. Indian professors are allotted for the students to help them and teach them for the same. They also help students to update Indian medical developments and news. The teaching language is English which makes learning much easier.
Asian Medical Institute - Important Highlights 2021
Have a look at the highlights and some quick facts about the Asian Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||May|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank - 30
World Rank - 11832
Indian students need to fit in the following discussed criteria for taking admission to Asian Medical Institute for MBBS course:
- Applicants should be 12th passed with a course of subjects including Physics, Chemistry & Biology from a recognized university and institute. The aggregate of marks should be a minimum of 50% in course subjects (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
- Age should be in between 17 to 25 years before the 31st December of the year of the admission process.
- The NEET exam is mandatory for taking admission to Asian Medical Institute.
Why Study MBBS at Asian Medical Institute?
These are few of the benefits of studying for an MBBS degree at Asian Medical university:
- Asian Medical Institute has an affordable fee structure for Indian students i.e 2.50 lakh per year.
- It is the top-ranked University with quality education.
- The medium of teaching at the Asian Medical Institute is English which makes Indian students understand better.
- Asian medical institute is worldwide recognized and also NMC approved, so students can practice in India after completing a medical degree in the Asian Medical Institute.
- Asian Medical Institute has minimum eligibility criteria for Indian students. Students need not qualify IELTS or TOEFL.
- The institute has 8 hospitals reserved for the students to teach perfectly.
Be ready with all the documents discussed below and start the process of admission to MBBS at Asian Medical Institute:
For Admission Letter
- A completely filled copy of the Application Form
- Birth Certificate copy;
- 6 color photos (size 6×4 cm)
- SSC passing certificate (Original and a copy)
- HSC passing certificate (Original and a copy)
- ID Card or International Passport of a student which has a minimum validity for 2 years.
- Welcome Letter from the University
- Flight tickets To and Fro
- Medical Health Certificate showing Mental and
- Physical Fitness (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
For Invitation Letter
- Filled Application Form
- The passport which should be minimum valid for one year
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate showing all subject details
- Filled Application form
- Original Invitation letter
- Secondary school certificate (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs or with Apostille stamp)
- Medical Certificate showing Mental and Physical Fitness which should be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Original passport (valid for 1-year minimum)
- 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)
Student needs to follow these simple steps for admission to MBBS in Asian Medical Institute:
Step 1: Fill the application form along with all the documents and submit.
Step 2: When the university receives your form and documents, they send you an invitation/offer letter.
Step 3: After receiving the offer letter, the student needs to pay the course fee.
Step 4: Once you paid the fees, with that original receipt you can start the process for the student visa.
Step 5: It takes around 60 days to complete the Visa process for Kyrgyzstan. Once you get your student visa, you are food to go to achieve your dream. Getting a visa for Kyrgyzstan takes longer than any other countries like Ukraine, Russia, Poland, so we recommend students to start the process as early as possible.
Asian Medical Institute - MBBS Syllabus
While studying MBBS at Asian Medical Institute students come across the following syllabus for their course:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Third Year||Fourth-Sixth Year|
|Path Physiology||Internal Medicine|
|Subjects added for Medical Practice||Gynecology|
Yes, Altai State Medical University offers funding opportunities to students through the scholarship program. For the grants & eligibility, visit the website.
The students can pay the MBBS fees on a semester basis. Installments are allowed on each semester.
You can apply for the course from the month of May to September.
The living expenses may vary from $80 to $100 USD as per the lifestyle of a student.