About Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan
Study MBBS at Asian Medical Institute at an inexpensive fee. Established in 2004, Asian Medical Institute is found in Immanuel Kant, Kyrgyzstan. it’s simply twenty klick off from the capital Biskek and also the Manas International aerodrome is forty klick off from the institute. it’s named once S. Tentishev and is additionally renowned by the name S.Tentishev Asian Medical Institute (ASMI).
Asian Medical Institute is associate NMC (National Medical Commission) approved university that makes it trustworthy for Indian students. it’s conjointly recognized by the planet Health Organization and different prestigious councils and organizations. There ar three operative campuses of Asian Medical University. It is hierarchic among the highest ten medical universities in Kirgiz and ranks twenty eighth among all universities in Kirgiz. The university has such a lot to supply for Indian students. There ar over 2000 international students from ten countries as well as Republic of India, Russia, Nepal, Germany, Pakistan, Republic of Kazakhstan ar already following medical studies from Asian Medical Institute and over 15000 students have pursued their medical degrees from this university. Asian Medical Institute offers Indian students special employment for the preparation of the NMC screening take a look at from the primary year. Indian professors ar assigned for the scholars to assist them and teach them for constant. They conjointly facilitate students to update Indian medical developments and news. The teaching language is English that makes learning a lot of easier.
Asian Medical Institute - Important Highlights 2021
Here is some important information about Asian Medical Institute at a glance. Check the duration, eligibility, and other things quickly:
|Intake for MBBS Course||October|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB in 10+2
Minimum 17 years old maximum 25 years old
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank - 28
World Rank - 11769
Why Study MBBS at Asian Medical Institute?
The Asian Medical Institute offers some advantages of studying MBBS here. Choose to study in Kyrgyzstan after going through the following benefits:
- Asian Medical Institute has an affordable fee structure for Indian students.
- It is the top-ranked University with quality education.
- The medium of teaching at the Asian Medical Institute is English which makes Indian students understand better.
- Asian medical institute is worldwide recognized and also NMC approved, so students can practice in India after completing a medical degree in the Asian Medical Institute.
- Asian Medical Institute has minimum eligibility criteria for Indian students. Students need not qualify IELTS or TOEFL.
- The institute has 8 hospitals reserved for the students to teach perfectly.
- Asian Medical Institute has a modern campus.
- Qualified and experienced staff from foreign and local.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for MBBS at Asian Medical Institute?
Indian students need to fit in the following discussed criteria for taking admission to Asian Medical Institute for MBBS course:
- Applicants should be 12th passed with a course of subjects including Physics, Chemistry & Biology from a recognized university and institute. The aggregate of marks should be a minimum of 50% in course subjects (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
- Age should be in between 17 to 25 years before the 31st December of the year of the admission process.
- The NEET exam is mandatory for taking admission to Asian Medical Institute.
How Can I Get Admission in Asian Medical College?
The Asian Medical Institute offers a simple admission process to get admission for medicinal courses. Follow these steps to complete the admission:
Step 1: Fill the application form along with all the documents and submit.
Step 2: When the university receives your form and documents, they send you an invitation/offer letter.
Step 3: After receiving the offer letter, the student needs to pay the course fee.
Step 4: Once you paid the fees, with that original receipt you can start the process for the student visa.
Step 5: It takes around 60 days to complete the Visa process for Kyrgyzstan. Once you get your student visa, you are good to go to achieve your dream. Getting a visa for Kyrgyzstan takes longer than any other countries like Ukraine, Russia, Poland, so we recommend students to start the process as early as possible.
What Documents are Required to Study MBBS in Asian Medical Institute?
For Admission Letter
- A completely filled copy of the Application Form
- Birth Certificate copy;
- 6 color photos (size 6×4 cm)
- SSC passing certificate (Original and a copy)
- HSC passing certificate (Original and a copy)
- ID Card or International Passport of a student which has a minimum validity for 2 years.
- Welcome Letter from the University
- Flight tickets To and Fro
- Medical Health Certificate showing Mental and
- Physical Fitness (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
For Invitation Letter
- Filled Application Form
- The passport which should be minimum valid for one year
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate showing all subject details
- Filled Application form
- Original Invitation letter
- Secondary school certificate (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs or with Apostille stamp)
- Medical Certificate showing Mental and Physical Fitness which should be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Original passport (valid for 1-year minimum)
- 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)
What is the Syllabus for MBBS at Asian Medical Institute?
While studying MBBS at Asian Medical Institute students come across the following syllabus for their course:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|3rd Year||4th-6th Year|
|Path Physiology||Internal Medicine|
|Subjects added for Medical Practice||Gynecology|