About Armenian Medical Institute, Armenia
The Armenian Medical Institute is that the initial private-owned Institute of drugs situated within the town of capital of Armenia, Armenia and established within the year of 1990. Armenian Medical Institute is one in every of the best medical institutes of Armenia and undoubtedly the most effective selection for thousands of scholars returning to hunt MBBS education each year from totally different elements of the world. Every year thousands of scholars graduating from Armenian Medical Institute square measure awarded with a medical degree and that they not solely get the work in Armenia however can also observe in numerous countries.
Armenian Medical Institute - Quick Overview 2021
Go through the following Highlights mentioned below if you want to take MBBS Admission in Armenian Medical Institute:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|NEET Qualification||Yes, Along with good scores|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||3800 USD|
|Course Duration||6 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English language|
|University Ranking||Country - 33
World - 12553
|University Recognition||WHO & NMC|
Why Study MBBS at Armenian Medical Institute?
Let’s dive into the major reasons to choose Armenian Medical Institute to pursue MBBS:
- The University has Renowned professors and teachers coming across the world to provide high quality of education.
- The students don’t need to appear for any entrance exam for MBBS admission.
- The university has a highly advanced modern infrastructure.
- Armenian Medical Institute doesn’t demand any donation or capitation fees apart from the tuition fee.
- Accommodation facilities at a reasonable price available on a university campus
- Teaching instruction language of the university is English for International medical students.
- Medical graduates can practice in any country of choice due to globally acceptance of degree.
- MBBS fee is affordable for worldwide students.
- The university is approved by the National Medical Commission and the World health organization.
- Modern educational equipment is available in Armenian Medical Institute.
- International exposure due to the large number of students from different countries.
If you want to study MBBS in Armenian Medical Institute, Check out the eligibility below:
- The student must have at least 17 years of age to apply for MBBS course education.
- The students must have to secure at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
- The open category students must secure an aggregate of 45% scores in PCB subjects.
- The students who belong to ST/SC/OBC category must secure an aggregate of 50% scores in PCB subjects.
- The students have to qualify NEET entrance examination for MBBS admission in Armenia Medical Institute.
Here are the steps for taking Admission Armenian Medical Institute:
Step 1: Fill the application form with correct details.
Step 2: Upload the scanned copies of essential academic and other required documents.
Step 3: On the basis of application evaluation, the candidates got the welcome letter from the University.
Step 4: Once the welcome letter is received, the candidate is supposed to pay first-year tuition fees of the university.
Step 5: After paying fees, candidates must fill the visa application form with important documents.
Step 6: Pay visa fee and wait for some days, visa processing will take 30 days. Once you get the Visa, fly for your dreams.
The Students must carry all essential document at the of admission:
- The students must carry a fully-filled application form copy of the university.
- The students must carry an attested copy of academic mark sheets and passing certificate from the school.
- The students must carry notarized and attested copies of submitted academic certificates for taking admission in MBBS.
- 12 passport size photographs are required during the admission procedure.
- The students need to show a notarized and attested copy of valid passport.
- NEET examination results are required at the time of admission.
- The students must carry a birth certificate during admission time.
- The students need to give a medical report along with an HIV test report.
Armenian Medical Institute - MBBS Syllabus
Here is the study pattern for MBBS program in Armenian Medical Institute:1st Year
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical PostingsOncology||Internal Medicine|