AMA School of Medicine
AMA faculty of drugs, established in 2008 is that the best choice to review MBBS within the Philippines. The institute is found within the heart of Makati town that holds the best concentrations of transnational, international and international organizations.
The institute has list of triple-crown of medical practitioners with its case-based program that may develops self-reliant and long learners.
During the primary three year course of study, students perceive basic science and clinical science ideas within the category of drugs. From the fourth year course of study, students square measure schooled the sensible aspects through the observe of drugs, epidemiological, health and analysis primarily based programs.
AMA School of Medicine - Quick Overview 2021
|Intake for MBBS Course||July|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO|
Why Study MBBS at AMA School of Medicine?
Follow these points to know more about the advantages of studying at the AMA School of Medicine:
- AMA School of Medicine provides students a high education standard and a quality education system.
- The education provided here is of international standard and accepted worldwide.
- AMA School of Medicine provides students with a low-cost fee structure.
- There is an ideal student-faculty ratio for the integrated curriculum of MBBS.
- Students are provided with well-equipped laboratories and help to learn all the methods more practically.
All the candidates should check the eligibility criteria and fulfill it for taking admission to MBBS in the AMA School of Medicine:
- Applicant’s ages should be between 17 to 30 years.
- NEET exam is mandatory for each applicant.
- Mathematics with an aggregate of 50% for open category & 40%for students of SC ST and OBC category.
- Applicants need to qualify the English language proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL.
Step by step admission process for MBBS in AMA School of Medicine is given below for the year 2021-2022:
Step 1: Students need to fill the online application form first. The form is available on the official portal of AMA School of Medicine.
Step 2: Submit all the necessary documents for verification.
Step 3: After submitting the application form, those students who are selected would get an invitation letter from the university.
Step 4: Students have to pay the first-year admission fee after selection.
Step 5: After successful payment students need to apply for a student visa.
Step 6: When a student’s visa is approved, students can fly to the Philippines for their medical course.
Make sure to carry all the documents mentioned below for proceeding with the admission process:
- Academic mark sheets, SSC and HSC
- NEET report card
- English proficiency certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Student Visa
- Medical certificate
- Health insurance
- Latest Covid-19 test reports
- Passport size photographs
AMA School of Medicine - MBBS Syllabus
|Syllabus For Pre-medical|
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
-Calculus & Analytical
-Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy
-Fundamentals Of Genetics
-Philosophy Of Man
-Education For Sustainable
-Cell And Molecular Biology
-Politics And Governance
|-Rizal's Life, Works, And Writings
-Econ. / Taxation & Agrarian Reform
-Histology & Micro-technique
-Research In Bio. Sc. (Thesis Writing)
|MBBS (MD) Syllabus|
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
-History Of Medicine
-Preventive And Communicative -Medicine
-General And -Clinical Pathology
-Obstetrics And Gynecology
-Obstetrics and Gynecology